Ebay bid

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
can you retract a bid? I put a bid in on a bugaboo bee yesterday but have found a better one today and it's quite close to where I live so can pick it up. They end within 30mins of each other and I really don't want to have a bid on both and end up with 2

Dont think so hun but not 100% sure sorry x

you can but it has to be for a specific reason and i'm not sure what they are. One of the reasons is if you put in the wrong amount not sure on the others but if you go to the faq and search 'retracting a bid' it should come up with instructions and reasons etc.

Only if you placed the bid within the last hour hun I had this problem with argos gift cards the other day x

I don't have a valid reason so just going to leave it and make sure I'm online in time for them ending

if u contact the seller and make something up like my mil turned up lasy night with a brand new one for us and sk them to retract the bid then they shud do hun

I did the other day i said my 10yr old had bid by mistake :blush:

https://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RetractBidShow

Just put in entered wrong amount and dont rebid.

Try this.

V xxx

The bid was too specific to be entered wrong and they can refuse to retract if you don't re bid. I'm liking the idea of saying we have been brought one

The bid was too specific to be entered wrong and they can refuse to retract if you don't re bid. I'm liking the idea of saying we have been brought one

If you win it, you dont have to pay for it, but you mite get a non paying bidder strike on your account.

Give us the link and ill have a look see.

V xxx

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130352002342&_trkparms=tab%3DBidding hope that works. Thanks for this hun x

^^ yeah i was going to ask that.. you might get outbid anyway as it doesn't end for 6 days. I think the ruling is that you have to have a good reason..
e.g - you entered the wrong amount or the seller changed the description etc.
xxx

101.42 :rofl: I tend to enter very random amonts to see if I can get the edge on the bids. I probably would get outbid but don't want to risk bidding on the other one and ending up with 2

i,ll bid more then that and if i win i,ll tell my hubby it was a bargain xx

:blush: thanks, I just refreshed the page and it made me giggle when it was more

:blush: thanks, I just refreshed the page and it made me giggle when it was more

my top bid is 106.87 and if i win i,d be happy although i meant to be waitin till jan for new pram:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->