Ebay help

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by xKimx, Aug 29, 2009.

1. xKimx

xKimx Mummy :)

I bought jeans from someone on ebay and she has sent me jeans that look totally different from the ones i bought so i have mailed her , Well just looking at her listings there the ones i have are in that listing .. So what i really want to know is how do i send these back to her:wacko: I have never sent something back so i am a bit lost

2. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

If shes sent you the wrong ones by mistake id imagine she will give you an address to send back to.

3. Justme

Justme Well-Known Member

Does sound like she has sent you the wrong ones by accident but If she is funny about it you can open a dispute in paypal saying that they are not as described.To send them back to her I would message her to confirm her address - she should also offer to reimburse you the postage and packaging you have had to pay by sending them back.I would wait for her to reply to your message before you do anything else tho hun

4. DJB_Dad2B

DJB_Dad2B Member

Conduct all communication with the seller via your account homepage on ebay, that way it's all logged. It may be a genuine error as people have said, if so, the seller should allow you to exchange the ones you have for the correct ones, a decent seller will also refund your postage.

If they do not play ball, open a dispute as "significantly different to described" and track it through PayPal. Shouldn't get to this stage though BUT don't leave it too long before putting in a claim as you may lose out - a good seller will resolve quickly.