Ebay moan..

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Grrr at them making listings under 99p free. Now i keep seeing things like oooh that's cheap, but the postage is ridiculous to recover costs.

Example- vest top i really like, start price 99p...postage £8.50!

:dohh: xx

It's annoying
I saw them a lot
You have to check carefully , i almost bought a few things because they seem cheap but when I looked at the postage cost. it's ridiculous

I am sure there is someway of complaining about p&p if they are too high

Might have a look into that. Is ridiculous and annoying! xx

Grrr at them making listings under 99p free. Now i keep seeing things like oooh that's cheap, but the postage is ridiculous to recover costs.

Example- vest top i really like, start price 99p...postage £8.50!

:dohh: xx

Thats ridiculous! You could buy a top from a shop for that price!

if u were to buy something and the pnp was silly amount when u leave feedbk u can always say , leave like one star then it asks u to explain why etc xx

it's against ebay rules isn't it? there has been some talk apparently that ebaya re supposed to make alot of listings free postage which means item prices will obv go up so that sellers can still make a prof but ebay get the majority as it's like 9.9% of the price when you sell an item that you gotta pay in fees. i guessalot of cheap listings will go if free postage is put in place . so that prob why they putting postage sohigh, to cut down on fees. ebay don'tlike it as of course makes them less money and you can report it to them and the seller will get a slap on the wrist :p

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->