Ebay question?

bex

Our little princess
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can help me?
I won a birthing pool last saturday, i usually pay for things straight away but as the item was collection only i decided to ask the seller for an invoice and sent a message to find out if they would prefer cash on collection.
I heard nothing so i sent a message on monday and wednesday and friday. Still heard nothing.
I requested the telephonr number from ebay and rang today but there is no answer.
What should i do? Don't want to stalk them but i'm now 36wks pregnant and really need this pool asap as i still have to buy a liner and filling kit.
There are some more pools coming up in the next few days, should i forget about this one and bid on them?
Someone please help as i'm not an experienced ebayer.

yeah id forget it, they cant leave u negative feedback, but u can them
buy another one hun xx

Bid on another one, you can't hang around waiting for the seller to turn up. May be too late when they do! Maybe e-mail e-bay and explain what's happened.

xx

Thanks, just wanted to check that i'd done everything right. Am really disappointed but i've waited a week and heard nothing.

Did you get it really cheap? If so, maybe the seller isn't happy and wanted more for it, so is ignoring you. Happens all the time, it's wrong and unfair, but there isn't a lot you can do.

A week is plenty of time for them to get in touch with you, so go ahead and find another one, you don't need to be messed around like this :)

Did you get it really cheap? If so, maybe the seller isn't happy and wanted more for it, so is ignoring you. Happens all the time, it's wrong and unfair, but there isn't a lot you can do.

A week is plenty of time for them to get in touch with you, so go ahead and find another one, you don't need to be messed around like this :)

Yes, i got it for £22, but it is just the pool. I still need to buy the liner for £20 and filling kit for £30. But i had wondered this myself.

ok you need to go to ebay also and tell them the seller is not communicating or they could well pull up a dispute for unpaid item against you. Only in special reasons can you pullout after winning on something i assume this would be one reason as you have had no communication. Just as well you didnt pay for it. Email ebay dispute and tell them you have no commicantion to pick item up. Just say you still want it and are on a tight time limit they should understand.

Yes i agree i would forget that one there more a less saying no you cant pay on delivery and ignoring you insted of replying and saying they would prefare payment before you collect stupid really isnt it

They could just cancel your winning bid but just send them a message asking them to cancel the bid explain that you have sent them many messages asking can you pay on delivery and you have had no responce and you need the pool in the next few days , They will proberely be understanding if not sod them they never replied to you did they

xx

I was only trying to save them some money as they would get charged for paypal. I'd pay now if i knew i could go and pick it up.

they could have sold it already to, i hate when ebayers dont answer it makes me not order from them as sometimes i ask a question first to see how long it takes for them to answer. do they have any other neg feedback or anything?

If i was you i would message ebay and let them know the situation. In the mean time keep your eye on other items you could bid on. I mean the seller could just be on hol or something but you need it quick so waiting isn't an option! It's been over a week and you've heard nothing so just let ebay know the situation xx

The seller has 100% good feedback and has had over 200 transactions. Which makes me think there could be a genuine problem there end. I tried the phone number again and the lady i spoke to has never sold anything on ebay, so the number must be out of date. I've sent another message to say i've tried many times to contact them and if i haven't heard from them by tomorrow then i won't be going through with the transaction. I've apologised in case they are having genuine problems but i really need a pool ASAP.

Thanks everyone for your advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->