Ebay

twinkletoes

Reaction score
i recently sold a baby hat on ebay and the peron i sold it to didnt pay. so i opened an unpaid itme dispute ect and it got closed as the buyer was no longer registered with ebay! turns out they had got loads of negative feedback through not paying for stuff they had won.

anyway, i relisted it and someone has bid on it. but the person whos bid on it has 0 feedback score. i have a sneaky feeling it could be the same person who has just re registered with ebay. i feel bad for thinking that although it probably isnt.

is there any way of contacting ebay to find out if it is the same person?

No theres not hun sorry :?

oh. well i will be so cross if its the same person whos bid on it again and they dont pay thois time either. i wouldnt mind, but it was only £1, and that was including postage :shock:

Guess it wouldnt matter on a more expensive item, but that low isnt worth it much when you have to pay 15p to list :roll: But then, I had 0 feedback first time a bought something. Its prob just a new user

is there not a contact us part to ebay there be away to check there IP adrees

They won't do it for that - They are dickhead, quick to take cash not quick to solve your problems & 90% of the time you get NO reply anyway. Useless fuckers!

:lol: End of paddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->