• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

ebay

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
wen i pay by paypal its not coming out my bank account :blush: its goin thro.. but i dunno where 4m!!

its my old card thts registered... but tht was cancelled.....

wot do i do?

Keep spending on this mystery card? :rofl:

Alternately, you could change your bank details

xx

Did u have any money in your paypal account? could just be using that without having to tranfer funds from your bank account?

nah no money in it.. spent about £70 an dont want it all comin out at once now :lol: might just close my account :rofl:

na that will look fishy man.....lol u shud save the 70 up jus incase u ever have to pay it and keep orderin jus put the money by again incase u ever have to pay it,...if nothing gets said in 6 months go on a massive shoppin spree with the money u saved lmao x x

How bizarre!! As long as your sellers are getting paid, then I wouldn't worry too much...that is until you get a letter from your bank saying you owe them a wad of money!! =/ I want a mystery spending card!! :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"