EBF mums - how soon did your period return - poll

hanfromman

Reaction score
Just seeing if there is a common time to get it back, as it seems to vary quite a lot!

Still not got mine back at 15 months!

5 months for me. And yes I was EBF with lots of feeding at night as well.

I've heard it comes back most frquently when babies start to drop night feelings which was the case for me

13 months. Though I haven't my 2nd one yet, so maybe it's gone again? :haha:

Got mine back exactly 1 month pp while breastfeeding twins. I feel cheated. :growlmad: :haha:

4 months here and still havent gotten it. She only wakes once or twice at night.

I got mine last week 2 days after taking Floradix iron. I think I read someone else who this happened to before.weird! So 8 months here : ((

5 months - I was bf every 1-2 hours round the clock so was very surprised by the early return!

Just after 8 months with Thomas. Nothing yet with Sophie.

Sigh. I EBF and my body is like "GIMME MORE BABIES"..........7 WEEKS PP my AF arrived. I could not believe it! Got the coil put in straight after that and bled for a bit and then no more AF since.

Nearly 11 months for me but I've only had one and would have had another by now if I was regular so obviously my cycle is still screwy!

19 months with Alice, nothing yet after Arthur.

There's a chart on Kellymom showing the average time if you use ecological breastfeeding here.

4.5 months pp, while EBF and bed-sharing...he was also nursing at least 3 times during the night.

I'm hoping mine returns soon!! We want to try again in September. But guess I gotta be fertile for that! She dropped all night feeds 6 weeks ago, fingers crossed. It's been 4 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->