Eco Toys in Toys R us...

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
well we went lookin for xmass pressies today and found some lovely wooden eco toys..they are made from austrailian( i think) wood and are gorgeous!! most are like 6m + but i think Daisy might be getting some a little earlier than that!!!! - i've been looking for wooden toys everywhere and was v surprised to find them here:happydance:

will look for a link now :)

Ooh! We've got a great old fashioned toy shop in Bath that does lovely wooden toys, I think they're gorgeous :D

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/index.jsf?fh_eds=%EF%BF%BD&fh_search=ecopals&fh_view_size=200&fh_start_index=0&fh_location=%2f%2fbrus%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3C{brus_brus}%2fitemtype%3dproduct&omitxmldecl=yes

:happydance:

i love old fashioned toys - wanna go to Germany as apparently they have loads of wooden handmade stuff :cloud9:

^ I was in Germany a few years ago (or maybe it was Prague...My memory has been screwed since our long haul flight on Monday :lol:) anyway, we walked around a market and there was a lovely stall filled with wooden toys. I love wood, we'll definitely be getting a lot of wooden things :)

xx

We have got loads of wooden toys, I love them. They make and sell them on a market near me, so I get them off there sometimes. Didn't know they sold them in Toys R Us though!

The link didnt work for me but found loads of stuff searching for ecopals on babies r us, cheers!

/\/\ yeh, its probs me being crap! :blush: the stuff is really lush tho :) the ted's look sweet too all in organic materials too :thumbup:

marks and spencers had a few wooden toys in aswell :thumbup:

I've just found some lovely wooden jigsaws and also some very cute fair trade dolls on https://www.babykind.co.uk/toys.htm. They have a separate website too - www.toykind.co.uk but postage is more expensive there! Leyla's too young for them but I'm soooo going to buy her some dolls... the only question is: do I get her a white girl and a brown girl (cos I only wanted girl dolls when I was little) or a white girl and a brown boy (like me and her dad)?

P.S Toys r us links never work - no idea why :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->