Eco Toys in Toys R us...

Discussion in 'Natural Parenting' started by saraendepity, Dec 16, 2009.

1. saraendepity

saraendepity Daisy's Mummy and TTC!

well we went lookin for xmass pressies today and found some lovely wooden eco toys..they are made from austrailian( i think) wood and are gorgeous!! most are like 6m + but i think Daisy might be getting some a little earlier than that!!!! - i've been looking for wooden toys everywhere and was v surprised to find them here:happydance:

will look for a link now :)

2. Lu28

Lu28 Aisling's mammy

Ooh! We've got a great old fashioned toy shop in Bath that does lovely wooden toys, I think they're gorgeous :D

3. saraendepity

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/index.jsf?fh_eds=%EF%BF%BD&fh_search=ecopals&fh_view_size=200&fh_start_index=0&fh_location=%2f%2fbrus%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3C{brus_brus}%2fitemtype%3dproduct&omitxmldecl=yes

:happydance:

4. saraendepity

i love old fashioned toys - wanna go to Germany as apparently they have loads of wooden handmade stuff :cloud9:

5. nightkd

nightkd Mum to two!

^ I was in Germany a few years ago (or maybe it was Prague...My memory has been screwed since our long haul flight on Monday :lol:) anyway, we walked around a market and there was a lovely stall filled with wooden toys. I love wood, we'll definitely be getting a lot of wooden things :)

xx

6. kirsten1985

kirsten1985 Guest

We have got loads of wooden toys, I love them. They make and sell them on a market near me, so I get them off there sometimes. Didn't know they sold them in Toys R Us though!

7. Kitten

Kitten Mummy to Theakston & Nyah

The link didnt work for me but found loads of stuff searching for ecopals on babies r us, cheers!

8. saraendepity

/\/\ yeh, its probs me being crap! :blush: the stuff is really lush tho :) the ted's look sweet too all in organic materials too :thumbup:

9. thelilbump

thelilbump ♥ mummy to a princess ♥

marks and spencers had a few wooden toys in aswell :thumbup:

10. Rachel_C

Rachel_C Well-Known Member

I've just found some lovely wooden jigsaws and also some very cute fair trade dolls on https://www.babykind.co.uk/toys.htm. They have a separate website too - www.toykind.co.uk but postage is more expensive there! Leyla's too young for them but I'm soooo going to buy her some dolls... the only question is: do I get her a white girl and a brown girl (cos I only wanted girl dolls when I was little) or a white girl and a brown boy (like me and her dad)?

11. thelilbump

thelilbump ♥ mummy to a princess ♥

P.S Toys r us links never work - no idea why :dohh: