Can anyone offer advice please? History: Thought I had miscarriage 2nd January as after bleeding since xmas eve and having bad stomach cramps, I had something in my underwear. I keep having scans and last week they found something by my ovary and they were not sure of significance so as I am still bleeding, have abdo pain; feel light headed and more importantly my HCG levels are not decreasing much they booked further rescan and HCG. I should point out here that this was my 5th scan and no sac has ever been found in my uterus. Scan today showed nothing in uterus (expected) but the something by ovary is still there albeit smaller, and my HCG levels are not decreasing, they are not increasing either. As this has been ongoing for 3.5 weeks they have now offered me the following: 1) Continue to watch and wait, have rescan and HCG again in a weeks time and see what happens. (Ideally waiting for nature and my body to complete the process but not guarenteed) 2) Medical management by way of Methotrexate injection 3) Laparoscopy (although they did not advise this) What Id like to know is, Has anyone been offered Methotrexate and taken it? What was it like? Symptoms? Problems since? Would you recommend it to me or not? Has anyone been offered Methotrexate and decline it? Why? Did nature take its course? If anyone reading this has had an ectopic before and can share your story Id be grateful as Im worried about everything.