Eczema and teething?

Tacey

Reaction score
Does anybody know if eczema flares up when LOs are teething? Alice has mild bouts of eczema, and often gets it on her bottom and inner thighs. I assumed it was related to wearing a nappy, but she's been in pants for over a month now and she's got another flare up. I wondered if maybe she's getting her 2 year molars, as she's nursing like a newborn too. Clutching at straws really, but I'm hoping it's connected as they'll be her last teeth for a while.

I have eczema and my LO has recently got it.. mine always flares up when I am poorly, run down and tired. LO had bit of a cold recently and his flared up so yes I think it could also play up with teething imo. xxx

When Jessica was teething recently, there was no sign of her eczema. I suppose it could flare up when your run down or ill, but my LO`s doesnt :flower:

Ihsan has mild eczema and his used to flare up quite alot when he was teething or after vaccines, when he was run down etc. It seems to have cleared up not seen it for a few months now, but it can always come back can't it?

Hope it clears up once her molars come through.

xx

Yup, its also very common for baby to get nappy rash when teething

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"