Eczema how do you cope with it ?

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
HARRY has very bad ECZEMA he has good days and bad days

HOW DO YOU COPE WITH IT ? :hugs:

Ollie gets it bad too. I bath him in Oilatum and use Cetraben cream on him 4 times a day. On his bad bits I actually use Sudacrem which isn't reccommended but I find works. If it flares up really bad I have to use steriod cream on him. Where are his worst bits? x

Ollie gets it bad too. I bath him in Oilatum and use Cetraben cream on him 4 times a day. On his bad bits I actually use Sudacrem which isn't reccommended but I find works. If it flares up really bad I have to use steriod cream on him. Where are his worst bits? x

thanks i use dermol and doublebase as well as the steriod cream , i bath arry in oilatum as well i wil try sudacream aswell thanks:hugs:

well, we've tried a string of things. Got the oilatum for the bath thats good. As for moisutiriser we found diprobase does nothing but hydromol ointment is much better. We used hydrocortisone on the effected areas that was too mild so we went up to fucidine H which works better. Her skins clearing a lot now the weathers getting nicer but it's a pain isn't it?!

yes the weather dnt help the skin and its itcty for him in the sun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->