• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

eczema

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
any1 know a cream that wont make my face look like ive coated it in vaseline???!!! i swear my face is that shiny 2day i looked in the mirror n it bounced back bout 6 times!!!

My hubby has ecxema and swears by the aloe propolis creme that he uses,
it contains bee propolis which is a natural antibiotic, and aloe which is soothing.

If you want any info or a sample give me a shout as i also sell the stuff cost hubby uses so much!

you could try this

https://uk.loccitane.com/search.asp?keyword=face&w=1

shear butter is support to be fab for excema. My mam keeps talking about this.

anything with shear butter in it should help i think x

Imake and sell an Eczema Cream which is made from Shea Butter. I found it cleared up all of Noahs Eczema. But Idout it would e suitable for you, as Shea butter as fantastic as it is, is oil based and slow absoring, so whist it is great as mousturising eczema as it dosent just disapear on contact like water ased creams like E45 it will leave your skin shiny lloking for a good hour or so after application. Although no where near as heavy as Vasaline!!

that's really good cat! do many people buy it?

what a little genius you are :D

xx

Well this is the site, NOTE ITS NOT CURRENTLY LIVE, SO PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO ORDER VIA THE SITE! We are wating till we have got the move out of the way before having it go live.
https://www.silversquid.co.uk/littlemonkeys/

So at the moment I just sell it locally and my HV buys it from me.

how much would it b 4 a wee test pot?

wow cat i'm impressed - well done! x

They are £5 a pot, they are quite small pots to start with as a little goes a very long way! It says on the site that one pot will cover a whole baby twice a day for a month. Ihave a few pots from the last batch I made that Ican sell using paypal in the mean time. The site should go live about feb/march time next year otherwise.

Looks cool Cat - Well done :D

That links page is attractive too :wink: :lol:

haha very subtle wobbles - i like it ;)

Dont worry Wobbles your forum and any other business ventures of yours will get links free of charge of course!

Of course once I go live I expect to see a lovely banner for my site adorning the bnb forum :wink:

Vic :twisted: :lol:

Cat of course - We will have a link exchange up soon :D *I've been nagging* & advertising options on front page which is optional at decent prices :D

Already offered same to someone else - In fact 2 people now lol I'm happy for you to have a sticky as theres 3 genuine users with genuine business ideas 8)

Cat said:
They are £5 a pot, they are quite small pots to start with as a little goes a very long way! It says on the site that one pot will cover a whole baby twice a day for a month. Ihave a few pots from the last batch I made that Ican sell using paypal in the mean time. The site should go live about feb/march time next year otherwise.

im expectin money in paypal on mon so give is a shout n remember me please!!!

Wow Ihave been able to write about my business without the posts being deleted! :wink:

Will def let everyone on here know once I go live and start up production.

WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

Cat said:
Wow Ihave been able to write about my business without the posts being deleted! :wink:

WATCH THIS SPACE!!!
:rofl:

Cat said:

WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

Yeh i know how you feel - i couldn't even give advice or mention my aloe vera and Magnetic therapy with out getting a warning from other mods on other forum about advertising - and her ad rates were very expensive for a small 'hobby' business!

good plug hypnorm.

I didn't get wrong for mentioning my poems - wonder why.

(had to get a small plug in there too haha 8) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"