Edan's Garden plaques arrived :)

aw they are lovely. we decided last night that we are going to buy some kind of memorial plant/bush for rocky and ruby too - just seems right to us.

Utterly gorgeous Draz, of course you've done the right thing - you have fitting tributes for your angel.

We're going to do something for Ruby but haven't decided what yet (if it's a plant or tree I'll have trouble finding one the chickens won't eat :rolleyes: )

Thanks girls,

Aww, you have chickens?! How awesome :D

Cheers! (They are MENTAL and gardenwreckers but we love them) x

Haha, I would love that. We used to have ducks when I was a kid. When we move a garden is a must! :hugs:

They're lovely hun! So thoughtful! xxxx

I love them, especially the Edan's first Christmas in the Summerlands, which is a happy thought overall, and Edan is up there with mine :) I will have to check out her ebay shop. Was it expensive to get personalized?

I love them, especially the Edan's first Christmas in the Summerlands, which is a happy thought overall, and Edan is up there with mine :) I will have to check out her ebay shop. Was it expensive to get personalized?

:hugs:

No darl, all the personalisation was part of it. Would do whatever I wanted for free. I think it they were about £17 all in all for the three?

Thanks for all the kind messages :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"