• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

EDD:01/03/2013-Anybody else?

korink26

Reaction score
Well-11 cycles after loss, I got my BFP on the same exact day I did last year! Please baby stick :baby:
Anybody want to keep each other company for the next 36 weeks?:cloud9:

UpCoMiNg ScAn ApPoInTmEnTs

Felicity0444: May 15th, June 12th
korink26: May 18th, June 8th
SSJAD: May 22nd
JROWENJ: May 23nd
DuckyTwins: May 24th, June 11th
Greens25:
Mrs. Miggins: June 15th

Yah! :hugs:
I'm a little disappointed that I woke up feeling so good today...I was really hoping to still be feeling icky!
I still temped today, even though I told myself I would stop when I got my BFP. I know it doesn't pay because last time my temps stayed decent the whole time and I still miscarried, so I know there's really no point to cont. I'll have to tell DH to hide the thermometer.
I think I'll call today to see about scheduling the first scan. Have you got anything scheduled yet?

I put my thermometer far away so I wouldn't be tempted to temp. My temps have been just above the coverline and it was stressing me out. However, I researched and it said that temps while you're pregnant can be very erratic and it's best not to test... so, make sure you have your hubby hide it asap!!

I haven't called my Dr yet. I actually posted a question asking when I should schedule an appt! Since AF wasn't due until tomorrow or Friday, I thought maybe I would wait to call Friday... I dont really know what to do...

I think most women don't start feeling icky until about 6 weeks, so we can't stress about that :hugs:

I remember last time I was calling every 2 min. until the clinic opened, and was so disappointed when they told me they don't see me until 10 weeks! So this time I was just going to wait a couple weeks, but then I started on evil dr. google and am thinking I'll call and set something up. I was reading that if you coneived with clomid you should get your progesterone tested every couple days after BFP to make sure the levels come back ok. I know my Dr. won't do that because she doesn't believe in early testing but I'd like to talk to her nurse and get some reassurance.
How early will you get a scan? I'm thinking just after 7 weeks.

i was on Dr Google last night too and decided I needed to stop!

I don't know much about Clomid, so I am not much help... sorry :sad:

The last time I had a BFP, they did a scan at close to 7 weeks because I believe that is when the heartbeat starts??? I am hoping to get a scan at 6-7 weeks! Which seems like a year away!

Yeah, hb is usually around 6 weeks. I don't think I want to go right at 6 weeks though because I often read of girls going that early and not seeing anything and then they freak out.
I called and left a msg for my scan, I'm hoping for an appt around May 18th (no biggie, just seems like 200 years away).

I just called my obgyn a few hrs ago! Going tuesday for bloodwork then prob set scan for 7 weeks!

HAPPY 4 WEEKS TO US!!! :)
Set my scan for May 18th at 8 am. Dr. said no to getting my progesterone tested. Boo...
I'm trying to not freak out, but I was good all day and then suddenly I have brown spotting when I go to the bathroom. Not a lot at all, and now I'm going to the bathroom like it's my job and it's not noticeable 90% of the time. Damnit! So, now I've been on Dr. google, and I know most sites say brown is nothing to be worried about, but brown is how my last mc started---althought that was first 7 weeks.

Yay! Happy 4 weeks!!!!!! I think the brown is old blood..dont worry! I keep freaking about my boobs not hurting!!!! Have you taken anymore hpts??

Yes....:blush: I did today at 14 DPO. And, I have 2 digital ones that I plan to take this weekend. If I had more FRER I'd probably keep taking them every 2 days! lol

I havent since monday but thought since af was due today i should take one...hmmmmmm

I'm in! Got my bfp on Saturday at 9dpo, 4 weeks today. Edd jan 3rd. Extremely nervous after 2 losses last year.

Wow, MrsM. Now I feel like I need to do another test!!!! I am nervous too! I had a mmc in october and a chemical in December. This will be our lucky little thread!!!!

I hope so! Korink, just seen your post about the spotting, really hope it's nothing to worry about. Maybe just a bit left over from implantation.

Mrs M I am answering your question from Jessica's thread... I tested on Monday at 11dpo! I have loads of CM too!! Just as you said, I keep checking for blood because it feels wet down there!!!

Yahh, how fun that 3 of us have the same EDD!
Mrs Miggins if I had more tests I probably would have done 6 too. I only had 2 FRER and 2 Digi's though. I thought it was fun to see the progression on the 2 tests. I always liked looking at other peoples progression pics, so thought why not!
Alright girls, lets get through these next 36 weeks together and get our rainbow babies!

welll, my bbs are KILLING me this morning and I couldn't be happier about it!!!!

I go for Bloodwork Tuesday!!

Supposed to hang out with friends this weekend and I know they are going to want to go to a bar and drink... so, I either have to cancel or figure out how to fake drink this weekend! haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"