Edit: Red wine makes lines show up on cheapies.

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Original message:
Did anyone else know this? Yesterday, I spilled my glass of red wine over my desk and it went over my ICs that I had left out. I had a trigger shot 10 days ago, so I've been getting lines on cheapie HPTs ever since. It had got pretty faint, but I was amazed that after the wine skilled over it, the test line looked darker!! I had no idea! I tested again this afternoon and it worked again. Didn't get a before photo, but will do a proper before and after wine dipping test later and show photos :haha: I am POAS crazy and am pretty happy to have found a trick to get your faint lines to show darker!

Edit:
So it turns out red wine makes a line show up on any cheapie, even negative ones! So beware. It was darker on the one where there already had been a line, but there's a clear line on the negative one too. Who knew. I knew apple juice brought up a line, but not wine.

So, does this trick make lines show up on stark negatives? You should test, for science... with wine. :wine:

That's a good question! Will have to dip a stick in water to get a stark white and then use my post-trigger to get a faint line, then try both in wine afterwards.

You know it's good science when there's wine involved :haha:

So it turns out wine makes a line show up on negative cheapies too :haha: Who knew?

It is darker on the one that originally had a line, but this is clearly not the way to cheat and get those early lines to show up any clearer as it'll just give you false hope in the end. Oh well. Was a fun experiment :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->