Edit

I've got 2 A-Levels, an Undergraduate Diploma in Education (they gave me that when I did teacher training the first time & dropped out :haha:) an NNEB, a BA & a PGCE.
OH has a BTEC in Computing & is studying for an NVQ 2 in management at work.

I only have a double award GCSE in Health and Social Care which is worth 2 GCSE'S and 2 certificates in Word Processing but thats it. I messed up at school but I worked really hard at that subject as I loved it. I got AB in it anyway so im proud of that.

I tried doing NVQ Level 2 Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy at college but I didn't like it that much so I left. I really want to go back and do what im good at though and do a 1st Diploma in Health and Social Care so hopefully that will lead to something.

i've got 10 A-C grade GCSEs

started college and dropped out :dohh:

so that's it for the minute :flower:

I'm in my first year of uni and once I get through it I will come out with 2 bachelor's degrees as far as I can figure. I can take a year extra and get one in science too but I don't think I'll bother

11 gcse's all at A*-A grade
4 A-levels all at A grade
Degree in Dentistry.

And yes I was a swot in school, but very happy for it :haha:

I've got 7 standard grades levels 2 - 4

An intermediate 1 in care

and an intermediate 2 in child, health and social care.

basically nothing hahaha!

10 GCSE's A-C, 3 A-Levels (french, psychology, english language) and BA Hons English and Psychology

7 standard grades 2&3's, NQ accounts, HNC accounts, Highers in Business and Company Law, statistics. Bsc Nursing studies and hoping to go back to uni in next few years and gain a masters and my nurse prescribing lol but we will see :thumbup: x

7 a-c GCSEs
an AS in English Liturature
3 alevels in Music Technology, Fine Art and Media Studies
and can see the finishing line of my BA hons degree in digital media and web :)

I have 11 A-B GCSE grades.
And a diploma in equine management :flower:

8 a-c gcses...and one D in science :blush:
3 A levels in French, Music and English Lit
1 year completed of my English lit degree!

8 gcses, started A levels in english lit and psychology, but dropped out, Loved working and earning money too much :D

12 GCSEs all A*-B
4 A-Levels Geography, Sociology, Philosophy and Chemistry A-C
Physical Geography degree 2:1

Dropped out half way through my PGCE and have no intention on returning. My uni offered me a place to an MSc last year but obviously was expecting so turned that down too. Numerous other random qualifications but experience is getting me further ;)

DH - 9 GCSEs and ex-Army Hates education with a passion but luckily is extremely bright and whatever course he takes, he whistles through...the git. He hopes Molly is like me though ;) haha!

GCSEs, A levels and some work related qualifications (when I was working).

OH has GCSEs, NVQs and has worked his way up in work to a duty manager (something you usually need a degree for). I'm very proud of him :)

11 GCSE's at A-C

4 AS Levels at A-C

3 A Levels at B-C

I also passed an intro course in Counselling with Open Uni and I'm currently doing a course with the London school of Journalism

:)

I have 11 GCSE A-C
Failed my A levels as I went a bit wild
Access course in Health and Social Care (at the time I wanted to be a midwife)
BA(Hons) Childhood Studies 2:1 :happydance:

I kinda wish I had stuck to my original plan of being a midwife but instead I want to go back to uni to be a child therapist :)

OH has all sorts or art related things but he is almost finished his architecture degree, just 2 more months :)

11 GCSE's A*-C
4 A Levels at A-C in Religious Education, Geography, History and German
Done my A levels while pregnant and turned down a place at Glasgow University for a secondary school teaching degree as I was pregnant and would have to move countries :rofl:

At the minute Im debating applying to Uni this September but don't think I have the grades for the only Uni I can apply to and it's the only teaching one here without me having to move miles and miles and miles away or move country :cry:

On the other hand Im debating doing a couple of at home study courses in english and ICT etc (regret not doing a level english) and going to Uni when LO starts school and hopefully getting enough "extra qualifications" to get into the Uni I want to get into lol

9 GCSE's A* - C
1 AS Level In Business Studies
3 A Level's (B, B, C) - English, Drama and Performance Studies
Just about to finish 2 college courses in childcare too.
Currently trying to get onto do Level 2 then 3 in childcare
x

I did all my GCSES getting A-B in most and a few C's.

Travel and tourism A-Level
Customer Service course
A Level Biology
A level Maths
Access to Nursing
Access Life Science (Physics, Biology, Psychology and Sociology) 60 credits

and more recently Clinical Psychology and Makaton (foundation) Which I am still doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->