Edit

errm,
11 gcses at A*
5 A levels at A*
Level 1 and 2 in Adult Numeracy and Literacy
MB, Masters, PhD..
lots and lots of work, but at the end of it you get lots of letters at the end of your name :haha: xx

11 gcses: 10 a* and an a
4 a levels: 4 a
Then I studied architecture and that's where I am working now! Got a 1st, which helped.

My family are academic by profession, so being a learning geek is in the blood! That said, I swear I've forgotten it all now...but I'd ace Waybuloo!

10 GCSE's (mostly a*/a/b's with a lonely c)
4 A levels
1 BSc & a post grad BArch!
Am also a UK registered Architect, & just going through a similar process for Australia.
Thinking about doing a masters in the next year or five... Depending on whether/when we TTC #2...

OH didn't finish his degree - decided to carry on working in related job!

I have 12 GCSE's A* - C grades, 4 ALEVELS 2 A's, 2 B's, and am currently doing Nursing degree at uni nearly at the end of my 1st year eek it's gone so fast!

I've got 10 GCSEs, 4 A levels and a degree in Education. Currently training to be a teacher (PGCE) and working towards a Masters x

10 GCSEs (A*-C)
4 A-Levels (B & Cs)
A Degree in English Literary and Cultural Studies (2:1)
PGCE in Secondary English

Wow you lot are such a smart bunch!

I got ... Sweet FA.

No really i got a few GCSEs i havnt a clue what i got on them though, nor where they are.

i enrolled into college , dropped out within second day.

I am exactly like my dad , i do have brains, i just havnt the patience to sit there and learn for years and years. Hopefully ill be like him though , he has nothing to his name grade wise but he is Loaded full of knowledge and money from his jobs!

That be me :) ... Hopefully :rofl:

Ummm i dont have many

5 GCSE's ... 3 A's 1 B and 1 C

NVQ Level 3 in Customer Service
NVQ Level 3 in Services Within The Motor Industry

I have a ton of motor industry related qualifications but they are all yawno, i am a member of the IMI though

Damn, forgot my most important qualification, i have a degree in tea drinking, smoking and cake eating .. hence my fantastic job!! :lol:

8 O'levels grades A and B
6 Highers grades A-C (not sure why I thought French was a good idea ;-) )
2 CSYS
MA hons in History (2:1)
PGCE in Primary education
The start of my Masters in Education, stopped when I was pregnant, to be restarted one of these days!

About 10 GCSEs -can't quite remember lol
A levels
BSc (Hons) 2:1 which I need for work
Mummy - my favourite :cloud9:

I got 8 GCSEs with the lowest grade a B.
And 3 A Levels all at B
xxx

My highest qualification is Abitur of 3,0 at the moment (which is the equivalent of A - levels in the UK )(as German grades are numeral based, you calculate the average grade according to a certain formula)(3,0 would be between B and C in English grades)
I am at University , but haven't finished studying yet, I did Geography, but I am probably going into anglistics (English linguistics)now.

i have 9 GCSE'S 6 B'S 3 C'S
a city and guild level 2 diploma in travel and tourism
and a NVQ level 2 in buisness and admin

i've got 11 GCSEs, 4 a*s 5 a's and two b's, but nothing else so far.

i have 8 standard grades (i think GCSE equivalent) i have three 1s (As), three 2s(B) and two 3s (Cs)
I have four highers A-levels?) three B's, and one C
Intermediate 2( ebtween GCSE and A Levels) at an A
and SVQ Level 7 in English, History, Psychology and Social Work (this is scottish university year 1).
:) I WILL have my BA Honours in Social Work by the time im 22.

I have a BA in anthropology and development studies and an MA in legal anthropology, PhD hopefully someday as well. And Finnish equivalents for GCSEs and A-Levels.

I done shit in high school, the only A-C grade I got for GCSE's was for Child Development and that was only because I was interested in that subject. I then realised after I left that I DID need good grades so I spent a year resitting- got A-C's in English,Maths,Enviromental science & welsh(only reason I failed at this was because I was hungover for the exam at school :blush: ) I then went on to do a health and social course and passed that with flying colours, got a few key skills too :)

Hoping to enrol in a access to nursing course when Morgans a bit older and study to become a midwife.

BA hons in Health (major) and Lesiure.
Still to this day don't know why it's a BA and not a MSc :growlmad:

Very bored with my 'Part time assistant' role at Next ...
Might do a masters within next 5 years :thumbup:

9 GCSEs - 7 at a* and 2 at a. I'm still in education doing AS levels and an Open University degree.

i have 9 GCSEs B-C grades
nvq 1 + 2 beauty therapy, including seperate qualifications in ear piercing and nail art
first aid
national award animal management :)

not thaaat much, but ideally i want to be a zoo/safari photographer or to own an animal rescue speciallising in more exotic/rarer animals :D

hopeing to do photography as an evening course once baby is here as then OH can work days as usual and il do my course in the evenings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->