Edited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay1987

Reaction score
Please read the forum rules

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Ah thanks for this, I am totally obsessed with all gender guessing while I'm team yellow, so will give it a go!

Thanks, I'm staying them yellow so ant wait to see what she sais

Well mine was a load of rubbish, I thought they'd know we were already expecting seeing as it's a gender reading? It said boy and girl twins for me, with help (I'm assuming it means as in IVF etc) and to reassure DH as he's worried we need the help?! Well we only have one on the way, and didn't need any help!

She emailed me bk! She reckons girl...and said about names anna or marie... :0 weird!....my sisters name.is marie anna....my middle name is marie...and my nan is named ann...:0 weirdy x

Well, I won't be emailing as my name is my email address....won't take much psychic powers to figure my name out.

Yeah your full name comes up with your email address anyway but weird about getting a sisters name. What she said fits me but not for now, it all totally applies to before I had my first son. She said boy and about me and my husband being apart, i'm english and he's scottish and we were long distance for a couple of years, but it doesn't apply to present day. x

I emailed her just to wait and see what she says! I have a friend that is a psychic and she has always said I will have a girl, boy then girl all of those were correct and she always knew when I would miscarry which was kinda scary but I haven't seen her for a few years and am now pregnant again (obviously lol) Be good to see what this person says :D xx

I've had two other psychics say girl, so makes you wonder who's genuine. x

It certainly does :) How long did it take to get your reply? I am sooo impatient hehe x

Oh ok thank you. I will try and be patient in that case! x

Mine only took a few minutes. Wonder why they're doing it?

Mine just came through

"I pick up boy for you. Seems that he will not be into sports though...he loves the techy stuff so prepare....smart, quick to pick up and different..do not worry about him as he will make a huge success of his life and you will be very proud. Pay attention to lumps in your breasts...all health information is preventative and made to help, not diagnose so use it wisely....this could also be for a woman around you and you are the messenger. Could be cysts. God Bless."

My aunt goes in to hospital on the 11 april to have her breast cancer removed :(

Wow that is scarily true! Wonder what they will say to me! Good luck to your Auntie with her op xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"