edited

hi

bump looks cute x my hospital dont do nuchal measurement either i am having bloods done at 16 weeks

welcome to second tri hun. thats an inpressive bump you have already.
i lost my little boy at 24 + weeks so i know what you mean about not being able to get excited yet, iv been the same. Hopefully everything will be fine for you with this pregnancy. xxxx

Looking beautiful :) I always keep an eye out for you! You're going to be fine babe. Glad you're being looked after with scans etc xxx

Hello! Welcome to the wonderful world of second tri! Wow, that's a bump and a half for 14 weeks!!!! Sure your litlle one is fighting fit, I had an mmc and even though stats are fantastic after 12 weeks I don't think I could quite believe it till 20 week scan so I don't know how you're coping but I think it's fabulous you are! Fingers crossed for you and your little one.:hugs:

Hi and welcome to 2nd tri!!

That is quite some bump - I am 4 weeks ahead of you and nowhere near!!

I am sure everything will be fine this time hun!!

Thanks everyone. I think I just have a bigger bump than normal because this is my 2nd and I am a petite lady. Its mainly bloat throughout the day, but I become a beach whale on a night time...I love it :mrgreen: x x x

Congratulations! Your bump is the same size as mine at 20 weeks :shock:

It's a beautiful belly though :blush: Enjoy your time here in second tri, and good luck with this baby

Welcome to 2nd tri... Fingers crossed you have a healthy pregnancy and baby x

Great news hun and I'm sure you'll be fine. I lost my little boy at 17w5 and am now 17w3, will breathe easier again once I pass the mark, I'm the same though daren't get excited yet.

I agree, you have a lovely bump. Fingers crossed for healthy and happy pregnancy all the way forward x

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My hospital didnt do a nuchal measurement either huni - but bump is coming on!

:hugs: xxxxxxxxxxx
(seeing you here reminds me that i have a pm from u, silly me.......hold on.....!!!!)

Hi and welcome to 2nd tri. Can't even begin to understand how you feel after your loss, I constantly worry as it is! :hugs:

Thanks everyone. I think I just have a bigger bump than normal because this is my 2nd and I am a petite lady. Its mainly bloat throughout the day, but I become a beach whale on a night time...I love it :mrgreen: x x x

gorgeous hun i wasloads bigger than u at 10weeks look at my now 20 week bump lol im skinny like u too so show more

:happydance: Congrats on reaching 2nd trimester xxx

I can only imagine that this post must be exciting reaching this point but a worry for you too.

Great bump xxx

beautiful bump hun :) still so over the moon for you!! x

Wow lovely bump hunny! Yours is nice and round,mine seems really pointy!:dohh:Not sure whats going on there!:haha: As for you being scared of second tri its only natural lovely,but im sure everything will be fine and you and bump will be sailing into third tri!!:hugs:

Wow your bump is lush babe and yay to being in 2nd tri im sure everything is fine with baby darling :hugs: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->