Edmonton?

yourstruly10

Reaction score
I see that there is already an Edmonton thread started but it doesn't look like its been used or viewed since October so i though i would start a new one. Im new ish to Edmonton. moved here in July when i was 6 months pregnant. My husband works for the military here. Had my daughter Ava Rose Sept 22 2010. she is now almost 3 month old. Would love the chat with other ladies from around here.

Hey there,

I'm in Leduc (south of Edmonton) and I'm looking for friends in and around the area.
:)

Kori

Hi there, i posted in the Edmonton thread and kept checking put no one goes there anymore. I hope we can connect with more Edmonton mommies

I can't believe how much snow we got here. It's crazy. Hubby and I ventured out to the kingsway mall yesterday. A 15 min drive took us almost 30 mins. Could not believe it. Didn't go anywhere today. Hubby has to go back to work tomorrow. Today was his last day of holiday. Kinda sad that he won't be home with Ava and I all day but it will be nice to have mommy and baby time again.

I know it is crazy, it took hubby almost an hour to shovel he said he was running out of space for the snow. I had a party to go to yesterday but i cancelled. I am so glad i am on mat leave.

I am in Calgary now - but I grew up and lived for 31 years in Edmonton, and my parents and brothers are still there.

Edmonton has more snow than Calgary, but the temps are about the same, cold and miserable.

Awful weather in Edmonton and i hear the all of January might be like this. The temperature has been really cold it is suppose to warm up but i will believe it when i see it. It was -39 in High Level today, can you imagine what it would be with the windshield?

Hi guys :D There are a few of us in the Canada thread in the Parenting (groups and discussion area) and we have ten thousand million posts so feel free to jump in any time!

Leduc person - I grew up in Millet :D Now I am in Edmonton.

Thanks Blackberry, i have tried joining the conversation in that thread but it moves fast and i always feel like everyone knows each other and i am an outsider. The conversations are lively and would love to join in but can't seem to.

Hi guys :D There are a few of us in the Canada thread in the Parenting (groups and discussion area) and we have ten thousand million posts so feel free to jump in any time!

Leduc person - I grew up in Millet :D Now I am in Edmonton.

Yeah it does move really fast, and we all are very close, but we do have new people become really close to us all pretty fast :D

I know Terri wants to have an Edmonton meet, if she makes a thread I will post the link in here :D

Great idea thank you, i will go look for the thread again, i use to subscribe to it.

Yeah it does move really fast, and we all are very close, but we do have new people become really close to us all pretty fast :D

I know Terri wants to have an Edmonton meet, if she makes a thread I will post the link in here :D

:hi: I'm Terri

BB mentioned a "local" thread so I came a snoop'n. Woop Woop, more local ladies :dance:

I would love to have a meet before baby#2 (and I'm sure after :thumbup:) Just going to wait till after E's 2nd birthday party before I take a look at my Feb calendar.

Anyone have any ideas where or what you would like to do... or should we have a house party?

And I know that the Canadian thread moves like lightning some days, but please jump in anytime. Some of us "regulars" don't even keep up all the time :blush:

I want to join in. Where do I find this thread. I probably won't be able to keep up but I'd love to talk to more local mommys.

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/131776-canadian-moms-moms-5424.html

Thanks Terri, i am in for a get together. We could have a house party if we know how many people will show up. If it is more than a house can accomodate then we can meet somewhere else.

Has anyone ever taken their babies/children swimming here? any idea where would be a good place? I looked at ACT but they are closed until march. I also look at the londonderry leisure center. It looks nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->