~~Edward Cullen's Baby Mommas~~

Kylarsmom

3 amazing kiddos!
Reaction score
Here's a group for us twilight freaks, TEAM EDWARD, that are preggers! We should have a lot to talk about between pregnancy and our love for anything twilight!! =)

hahaha. let me show you the thing i made... gah i need to get a life. lol
https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o153/mrswilliamgiddings/robert-pattinson-should-be-illegal.gif

im totally in a mood to watch eclipse now. LOL!!

I cant wait for breaking dawn! Roll on November 18th lol xxx

lol, that is toooooooooo far away. didnt they decide to make it into 2 separate movies? what are they called breaking dawn 1 and 2? i havent done my research in awhile.

there just calling it part 1 and part 2, first part this november and the next the following summer i think! im gagging to see a trailer or a pic or something!! xx

Ahhhhh I love the pic,how do I put it on my ticker? I've just started reading twilight....for the third time :-s it is my fav out of all the books,Ive watched the films so many times my dh walks in and knows what sentence is coming next.my fav bit out of all the films is in new moon when Edward gets out the car and walks to Bella in slow montion arrrrr....sad I know lol xx

LOL , gah we are all nerds, but we have to stick together! haha
OMG I'm obsessed with Eclipse, its my fav movie so far, but the best book is DEF breaking dawn! Have any of you read any other vampire books? Vampire Academy is REAAAAAAALLLLY good too, they are also making it into a movie. I love it as much as the twilight series and there are more books!! Ill add the like to put the pic on our siggys!

i think new moon is my fave film but there isnt enought edward in it! and breaking dawn is deff my fave book!
im soo excited for..
the wedding!
isle esme
FEATHERS!
pregnant bella
the birth scene
vampire bella

arghhh im so excited!!!! xxxx

I read vampire diaries but doesn't compare to twilight but I do love the vampire diaries tv show but find I know what's coming next all the time lol xx

OF COURSE LARA!! =)

OMG you guys dont know what you are missing, SERIOUSLY Vampire academy ROCKS! Do me a favor and read it!!

[IMG ]https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o153/mrswilliamgiddings/robert-pattinson-should-be-illegal.gif[/IMG]

Take out the space between IMG ]

Ohhhhh I just found this - yay!!!!!! After I read the books I asked my hubby if I could call him Edward (his middle name) so I could be reminded of Edward Cullen!!! Needless to say, he wasn't too thrilled..........

Ohhhhh I just found this - yay!!!!!! After I read the books I asked my hubby if I could call him Edward (his middle name) so I could be reminded of Edward Cullen!!! Needless to say, he wasn't too thrilled..........

hahaha! Abs, who knew we were both kindred twilight spirits this whole time?!

hahaha! Abs, who knew we were both kindred twilight spirits this whole time?!

Hahaha no doubt! I can honestly say I'm obsessed with the series! I got all 3 movies for Christmas - yay!! And I cannot wait until Breaking Dawn comes out!!! It will by far be the best!!

hiya ladoes can i join.

I'm not alowed a baby Edward either :cry:

Have you guys read Shiver? it's similar to Twilight but not as hot, hot, hot :winkwink:

hiya ladoes can i join.

Have you guys read Shiver? it's similar to Twilight but not as hot, hot, hot :winkwink:

Is that the one where the vampires actually kill people? I had a friend reading that & she really liked it!

hiya ladoes can i join.

Is that the one where the vampires actually kill people? I had a friend reading that & she really liked it!

nah hun, no vampires in this one, just werewolves, still yummy tho :winkwink::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->