Eeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!

ahcigar1

Happy Mother of 1
Reaction score
So exciting. Sitting here at my desk at work and my little girl just started having amajor kicking fit stronger than normal. So decided to try putting my hand there and sure enough could deffinitely feel them on my hand. Hopefully she does this when I get home so my husband can have a feel. So cool.

How cool is that... I can barely feel LO moving around in there and only when I'm still or laying down... lol. Can't wait for her to get to that stage so hubby can feel!

How exciting!!! Congrats :)

That's awesome! I hope it'll hold out for your man!
Whenever my bubs decides to have a dance party down there, it's usually right after my DH leaves for work. Cheeky lil monkey... just like it's daddy.

I can't wait for that! I constantly have my hand over baby waiting for it to happen! He/she has been moving a lot thus last week but can't feel anything from the outside at all, even though it feels like they are doing the can-can in there! Lol

Awww that's so exciting! I can't wait to start feeling any kind of baby movement. I hope that your husband got to feel her or will get to feel her very soon! :D

Well all night last night the baby didn't make any stronger kicks. Which figures. Then I get here to work and I get another few big kicks. I think this baby is just teasing now.

Oh that's so exciting! That's my husbands favorite thing in the world, to feel the baby kicking. He even said he can't wait until I'm further along when my belly is against his back and he can feel baby kicking him in the middle of the night. *Sigh* So many more weeks to go before I can feel LO kicking like that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->