Eeeeewwwwww

HBGirl

Reaction score
I can smell my husband, like all the time.

LOL I also smell mine and raw onions and his feet euuuwwww and he is a smoker and although he smokes outside I cant stand the smell :sick:

LOL! My poor DH can't deal with me right now. I am SO grumpy and constantly moaning about something.

LOL I feel you on that one.

I was also very moody and grumpy but since last week it seems to have died down.

I'm surprised I still let mine in th house!!! Fortunately he finds it amusing that he's so smelly to me. He's very good and washes his feet in the evening, eats dinner away from me (we can have the same thing but his stinks!) and has even given up farting in bed!

I want to murder DH. He seems to be going out of his way to irritate me. He is very unfit and refuses to do a thing about it. If he has a choice sitting on his bum is the way to go. I have begged, pleaded, bargined and now threatened. He says there is no issue. Right, then wait until an active toddler is running rings around him and is bored because daddy would rather sit on his rump!

I only notice OH breath if we go in the car anyway. I the moan for the whole car journey, so now he brushes his teeth before he go anywhere! Sometimes I do say he stinks even though he just had a bath. And I'm normally the one who can't smell a thing due to allergies!

Only thing about DH that smells is his feet!!! Bleugh!! And he keeps winding me up and putting them next to me on the sofa. Think he finds it funny....won't be so funny when I puke all over him but he might learn a lesson!

For our wedding aniversary I gave him a voucher book of sexual favour. DH pulls out one for um.............. oral attention. I gave him such a look and asked if a barf covered peenie was high on his wish list.

Only thing about DH that smells is his feet!!! Bleugh!! And he keeps winding me up and putting them next to me on the sofa. Think he finds it funny....won't be so funny when I puke all over him but he might learn a lesson!

LOL mine also so I avoid him by going to bed early :haha:

For our wedding aniversary I gave him a voucher book of sexual favour. DH pulls out one for um.............. oral attention. I gave him such a look and asked if a barf covered peenie was high on his wish list.

:dohh: LOL my husband also tried that the other day I just said if u want to be turned off by me vomitting on you then sure I'll do it

Urrrggghh....my one came in from playing football yesterday evening and he stunk! Blerrrggghh....at the sweat smell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->