Eeeek! :happydance:

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by wantababybump, Apr 14, 2009.

1. wantababybump

wantababybump Well-Known Member

We applied for an apartment with the same company we are already renting from (this apartment is in the building next door) its 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, big storage closet, large master suite (the size of 2 of our rooms put together), big balcony, washer and dryer off of the master bedroom, nice sized diningroom, kitchen and livingroom and newer appliances! Its $200 more a month but we think its worth it because we are allowed our 4 cats and have a washer and dryer which will save us so much time and money!....she called today and we got the apartment!! Im so excited but so nervous at the same time as we only have 17 days until we move and we need to pack up a 2 bedroom+den apartment in that little bit of time...wouldnt be so bad if I had all day to devote to it but I look after kids from 8am-530pm everyday so that makes it a little more difficult! We need to get boxes and shawn works nights all this week and I work until 530pm (7pm on thurrsday) all this week! Not to mention we just got a notice under our door saying they want to show our apartment between 630pm-7pm tomorrow night so I have an apartment that desperately needs cleaning and Im the only one home because Shawn works until 8pm tonight! Looks like it will be a late night for us!! Anyways...being on this addictive site doesnt help things any,...I must go vacuum, mop, clean the bathroom, tidy rooms....the list goes on! xx

2. Dream.A.Dream

Dream.A.Dream Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!

Yay for getting the new apartment :)

Sucks that you have so much to do now though xx

3. Alexas Mommy

Alexas Mommy Well-Known Member

congrats on the new place! Good luck cleaning, packing and organizing!

4. xXDonnaXx

xXDonnaXx Well-Known Member

That's great ! :D

Good luck with the organising, etc. x