Eeeek!

L

Luhweez

I am absolutley s**tting myself about monday :|
it's all happening so fast and i suddenly dont feel ready, i cant wait to meet my LO and start bonding with her, taking care of her but i have this feeling in my tummy like..when you've been called to the headmasters office at school and you know your in for a bollocking! i dunno where this has come from because i've been so excited knowing its all happening come monday, but now its like *crosses legs* what if she dosent like me? or i cant feed her? or when the midwifes come out for the first week she's crying and i cant get her to stop..:cry:

She will more than like you, you will be her world! You will be able to feed her one way or another. Babies always cry and sometimes a Mum can't do anything to help even having tried everything and every MW will know that. Don't worry, it's going to be amazing!

Oh hon x x x

You'll be fine, it's probably fear of the unknown, but there will be people to help you if you are not sure of everything.

I'm sure once LO arrives everything will be fine x x

I think its natural to feel like that. But dont doubt yourself because she will love you!! and im sure you will do your best with what you know and ask for help when you dont know. The midwives wont judge you :)

Dont worry hun, you will be fine.

I still have these worrys like "i cant go the shop because what if he crys and people stare :rofl: :dohh:" I know stupid but its things you think off. But it does all come naturally......even at 4am when there screaming thier heads off. :) XxX

I've chopped the top of Caitlyns thumb off, wacked her in the face with a Wii stearing wheel and wacked her head twice. She still loves me. You have nothing to worry about hun, you'll be fine!!

Awww bless ya hun, i think those worries are all so normal, and i believe it when people say, all these things just come to you, take it a step at a time, you will be a great mum

you'll be a perfect mom and everything will be fine. :hugs:
It is normal to get this way throughout, I am sure it is more prodominent right around the time you give birth! :hugs:

Awwww i've been having this too, all the way through i've had no problems in thinking about bean just really exited and now its like holy crap i'm having a baby. What the hell do i do with a baby and that baby is going to grow up into an adult and i have to pay for him to go to school how the hell am i going to do it all :(
Aaaah!! Guess you got to trust that its natural and our babies will love us no matter what we do :hugs:

aww luhweez, you will do fine hun! Being a mom is hard work, its not always fun, but you will learn as you go along and in the end it will be all worth it. All you can do is love your baby and try to do what you feel is best.

:hug:

Im not really worried about me and the baby, just how much my life is changing lol! I wont be able to do alot of the things I could before :( But I guess thats grown up life for ya!

Ha yea i think thats my problem Ryder its the growing up...

Ha yea i think thats my problem Ryder its the growing up...

I just know I wont get to ride as many horses :( Which is depressing, but if I want to get a better house and farm one day I have to work more at the hospital :( Banks here dont really accept freelance horse riding as good income, even if you make alot doing it lol...

Oh well... In the end if I get a farm I can do all the riding I want :D

I know how you feel, and I've still got ages! (well..not really, but it certainly feels like it lol). I've been told by no end of people that I'll be a crap mum (in a manner of speaking), and I have days where all I can do is cry and cry but I know deep down that somehow I'll pull through and make a success of myself, and so will you :)

Aww hun, it's normal to feel anxious. Now I've actually got a date I'm absolutely pooping myself, and can't believe that this time next week I'll be a Mummy! I'm sure we'll all be fine, and the main thing is we will do our very best, which is the most we can do.
xx
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"