Eeeep!!

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
Tonight DH asked me whether I would like to have another baby!
Anyone who knows me will know that the answer is "oh hell yes!!" :haha:.
I'm so excited, I have always wanted 3 children but DH wanted to stick at 2. I was hoping that he would come round to a 3rd, especially as our two children are getting older and in DD's case, starting to sleep better (at least some of the time!). I was hoping that we might start NTNP in the summer (2015), giving us a 3 year age gap between DD and number 3. Well DH asked whether I'd like to start trying now! He would prefer a smaller age gap, which is a turnaround to what he's said before. He thinks a smaller age gap will be better for the kids and he said that he thinks having a 3rd will be good for DD and DS, that they will enjoy being a little band of 3 and be happy to have a little sibling. I think I will stop taking my pill in a couple of weeks and then once my period (or withdrawl bleeding if I don't get a period straight away) stops we will start NTNP, so in 3 weeks!
I am SO excited! :happydance:

Awe brilliant. Must be something in the water as hubby and i have agreed to TTC from march in principle. Congratulations and good luck missus!! :)

Squeeeeeeak!

Amazing news!

Congratulations and good luck!

Now I just have to drop 20lbs in 3 weeks- totally doable right :haha:

Congrats again EleanorAce and that's awesome Aimee, such good news your DHs have come around :D Shockingly so has mine, never thought I'd see the day, just need to wait for referral re. my medication before we can TTC, so excited :happydance:

xx

Great! What made him change his mind? I'm in a similar situation but wanting to go from 1 to 2

Yay Aimee and Bluebell! Fab news :happydance:

Great! What made him change his mind? I'm in a similar situation but wanting to go from 1 to 2

He said that he thinks having another sibling will be good for our LO's, his aunt sent him some photos of his dad with his siblings on Saturday and I wonder whether seeing that larger family unit playing together (his dad was one of 7) made him think about it. Maybe you could point out siblings playing together when you're out and about at the park, swimming etc, that might sway him? Good luck:hugs:

Good idea thanks. The problem is that he's an only child and thinks that's fine

Congrats! So exciting!!

(Hope my DH comes around to the idea of 3 as well!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"