Eeek! 5 more days!

Christina86

Reaction score
Only 5 more days until my 1st U/S. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. This week have had some pains--- pulling pains-- abdomen area and it freaks me out and then I start worrying that something is wrong and when I go to the scan they will say nothing is there. Also had some odd leg cramps the last like two days. Ate a banana this morning and they were gone within an hour and a half. Apparently I just needed some potassium in my system! After a few deep breaths I tell myself that it's normal. It doesn't help that this is my first so I go off of what I got from the nurse educator and what I find my searching.

Now... lets speed through the next five days (maybe skipping over my test that I have tomorrow at 11am that I have yet to study for) and go straight to 2pm on September 30th!

aaahh excites me because my first ultrasound will be in exactly 4 weeks, and we plan to hear the baby's heartbeat. my midwife told me at my first prenatal that over the next month ill experience menstrual type cramping and that would be caused by my uterus growing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->