• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

eeek!

alysedelovely

little baby tegan and me
Reaction score
so things have been up and down since we lost the baby, but today tim [OH and FOB] asked me to move in with him!

:)

thats just plain excitinggggg
its something to smile about FINALLY.

well, thank you! its been a year and a half since i fell in love with him and about 6 months since we knew that we were both in love with each other.. after losing our baby a few days ago, we really realized how much we wanted all of this. he asked me to pick a date for us to get married and be expecting a ring soon, so I will definitely be letting you girls know all about that!

its finally some good out of this horrible week.

oh so exciting!
when you get your ring you must show us!
congrats on moving in together hun

thank you!

yeah I will definitely update you all! you have all become an amazing support group for me, regardless of what has happened! :) its nice to relate to others!

and hopefully, I'll be pregnant within the next 6-8 months! we're waiting a while, just need to recover from this and also need to get planning on everything and moved in and WOW.. i'm getting a headache typing this.

:happydance:
So happy for you babe!

Will keep an eye on the ":bfp: Announcements" and hope to see you
there sometime in the near future! :thumbup:

Best of luck!
xXx

Aw congrats :D. Keep your head up doll and keep us postedd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"