EEEKKK ive had 3 weeks shaved off my due date!!!

miss_geordie

Reaction score
Because of my blood disorder, the hospital have finally decided to induce me (they were going to, then they werent, and now they are again!) so instead of being around 8 weeks till baby is due (feb 7th) they are inducing me 3 weeks early on January 20th! its suddenly all real and happening!!! bubs was estimated at being 7lb8 - 7lb12 at full term but now he will be smaller. :wacko:

on a better note i had another scan today and hes perfect, the photos are amazing. hes got hair already, and was practicing swallowing and breathing!!

cant believe in 5 weeks i will have my lil man in my arms :hugs: im soooooooo excited!!!

Good luck with the induction. On the positive side it must make it easier to plan if you know when he is going to arrive.

5 weeks isn't that far away at all! Good luck :hugs: xx

aw good luck!! nice to be able to plan :D hope all goes well for you!

Ooo 2 days before im due!!
good luck i wish i was like 3 weeks earlier cant wait for mine to arrive x

wow! Must be nice to be able to plan for a certain day! How exciting..!

xx

Hehe thrown in the deep end xx Good luck! :hugs:

can i be cheeky and ask whats wrong with ur bloods? ive had blood problems too and im being checked for possible induction on tue, and if it doesnt look favourable they will do it the following week.... but they have been saying this to me since i was about 30 weeks.

i have a blood disorder, thrombocytopenia, ill be getting induced to. what blood disorder to u have? x

snap. ive got that too... ive got an app on tue im gonna pressure them for an exact date, im worried ill go into labour and not get to the hospital in time to have my iv of immunogoblins with this being my 3rd baby.

Ive got hereditary spherocytosis, which basically means my red blood cells are the bloody wrong shape and break up and die off quicker than they should, making me anaemic.

i actually thought my anaemia would be the reason they induced me because although bubs is spot on for growth development so far, they ahve said he may stop growing or losing weight towards the end. But it actually because when my red blood cells die off they release bilirubin (everyones does) into my blood, so obviously, i have way more of this in my blood because more of my cells die.

my condition is rare-ish and they dont know if high bilirubin levels can cause problems later on in pregnancy and labour. sorry thats a lot of waffling!!

Just out of interest, has anyone else got this or even heard of it?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->