Eek! Amazing!

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
Ok so I felt NOTHING and I mean nothing up until 22 weeks and 4 days...not a flutter, a kick...nothing. Now I wasn't worried as Doppler has always said baby is nice and safe and I've always 'known' she was kind of thing but feeling those first flutters and kicks were amazing! Then today omg...

MOVEMENT! From the outside...I was lying in my bath and she suddenly rolled over! Hehe it felt like my whole uterus was tightening and moving then I saw her butt rise and fall as she repositioned! Was amazing! :cloud9: :cloud9:

:flower:

thats amazing im sooo jelous but that gives me hope i will feel things like this soon

thats amazing im sooo jelous but that gives me hope i will feel things like this soon

I was getting gutted and when people thread asking when people felt movement and they'd respond saying 16 weeks I always felt grumpy. Not cause I thought something was wrong but just as if I was missing out kind of thing but it's gone from nothing...to regular and has SO been worth the wait hang in there hun!

I was getting gutted and when people thread asking when people felt movement and they'd respond saying 16 weeks I always felt grumpy. Not cause I thought something was wrong but just as if I was missing out kind of thing but it's gone from nothing...to regular and has SO been worth the wait hang in there hun!

is your placenta at the front? mine is so the mw said i wouldnt feel anything in the middle just my ribs when hes bigger or right at the bottom :cry:

is your placenta at the front? mine is so the mw said i wouldnt feel anything in the middle just my ribs when hes bigger or right at the bottom :cry:

Although I had an amazing scan at 20weeks and the us.tech told me what she was measuring I didn't get any exact measurements or told where my placenta was and although it's in my hospital notes it's not in my booklet so I dunno. Although at both anomaly scans 20 and 20.4 she was pointing towards my feet and my *own* theory is that she had more space aiming downwards than she had aiming outwards and was told by my MW that wherever my placenta was by 22-24 I'd start to at least feel flutters so that made me feel better....and I did so that was good

I was getting gutted and when people thread asking when people felt movement and they'd respond saying 16 weeks I always felt grumpy. Not cause I thought something was wrong but just as if I was missing out kind of thing but it's gone from nothing...to regular and has SO been worth the wait hang in there

Although I had an amazing scan at 20weeks and the us.tech told me what she was measuring I didn't get any exact measurements or told where my placenta was and although it's in my hospital notes it's not in my booklet so I dunno. Although at both anomaly scans 20 and 20.4 she was pointing towards my feet and my *own* theory is that she had more space aiming downwards than she had aiming outwards and was told by my MW that wherever my placenta was by 22-24 I'd start to at least feel flutters so that made me feel better....and I did so that was good

:flower: maybe i will feel then, i tried a cold can of coke today to see if it got him moving of i would feel anything but nothing really i have the odd ocasion of feeling like a rummaging type feeling like somethings wriggling in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->