Eek im worried....

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
a few days ago i sent in a letter to the Metro paper as a joke to thier letters page to the general public saying "Beleive it or not everything in Poundland is actually a pound so please stop asking "how much is that?" or "is that a pound?"

Apparently the area manager isnt happy because people from the paper was asking for freebies!!

Now im worried ill get told off or worse cause of it, it was only meant as a joke and everyone else saw the funny side

:?

THey know its you? :?

Why are they asking for freebies? :?

I dont know if the area manager does, but everyone else does. No idea why they wanted freebies.

Play it by ear hun.

Fingers crossed allends up ok xxx

Oops! At least they got some free publicity from you. He should be thanking you!

Well im still employed lol, the shop manager told me that the area manager wasnt happy as he saw that it could drive customers away??? but she did at least still see the funny side of it and said not to worry about it, jsut dont do it again lol (most definatley wont now!)

No idea about the freebies thing, just rumours as far as i know.

so the day started off pretty crappy but as always the guys cheered me up.

AG how much is the dog toys in ur shop? :lol:

Without being funny but the pound shop does do things over a pound :lol: I've always seena line on different occasion sin the year where they have heaters, pot n pans etc for special offers :D :arrow:

Corby poundland did - They had the 7 dwarfs garden knomes for 3.99 I think :lol: I got one :p

:? Ive not heard nor seen a poundland sell stuff more than a pound. Ah well maybe they did and it was a one off or sommat

there's a poundworld too-i seen it in newcastle :lol:

Prob the manager pocketing the extra dosh then :o

My sister worked at Poundland and got SOOOO sick of people asking the price of stuff.

That and old men asking if SHE was a pound since eveything in the shop was

:sick: :shock:

Minxy said:
My sister worked at Poundland and got SOOOO sick of people asking the price of stuff.

That and old men asking if SHE was a pound since eveything in the shop was

:sick: :shock:

:rofl: not had that one yet! though i keep getting men saying sweet caroline *shudders*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->