eek, might get Feb wedding after all!

Discussion in 'Bride & Beyond' started by 08marchbean, Nov 17, 2011.

1. 08marchbean

08marchbean Well-Known Member

Hi! Havnt really introduced myself here, but im Cheryl and have been with my partner Dan for 6 years and engaged for 3, we have finally decided to go for it and I have had my heart set on Feb 2012, but he is a bit reluctant saying we cant afford it. But i dont want to wait till next Feb as we are also TTC atm and dont want to get married so soon post baby or massively preg!

Anyway

Im so excited right now! :happydance: I had my heart set on a feb wedding but all our enquires have lead to nothing as the venue hire and meal were just too expensive! i had an email back thismorning from somewhere I enquired with a few days ago, and their package is almost affordable!! I'm arranging to go and view it now!! :happydance::happydance: I so so so hope we can afford it, it looks beautiful! wish me luck on convincing OH tho :haha: he is the one with the budget firmly in his mind!

2. cupcakekate

cupcakekate Cooking baby #3 :)

yay! :happydance: what's your budget if you don't mind me asking? hope they have a package that suits you!!!! :thumbup: xx

3. 08marchbean

we have a reasonably small budget as we have just decided this month to go for it! so will be using what we had saved for a holiday, about 3000. Ideally it would be more but there is no way we would have anymore by Feb unless we borrowed. If we can make it work we will!! If not it will have to be 2013 :(

4. cupcakekate

cupcakekate Cooking baby #3 :)

that's about the same as our budget hun you can do it as long as you get a venue that suits it :flower: i've been shopping around for everything to get bargains so so far we haven't done too bad. xx

5. cassysuri2010

cassysuri2010 Suri Young

Hi! Im having a Feb wedding and that was our budget. We only have invited close family and friends otherwise the cost was just too much. Good luck xx

6. michyk84

michyk84 Well-Known Member

good luck that budget is def do-able & there ways to save on parts like using ebay for items instead of expensive shops

7. 08marchbean

thanks! Im hoping we can stretch it, its the venue and meal that seems to eat up the majority of our money!