Egg collection and losing hope.....

Pinkie I'm glad you're getting your head around everything & I hope your hubby just needs a bit of time to do the same. We all know how long this road is & what a hard journey it is. I had the same mind set as you when our first ICSI failed, I just felt I had to get straight back in & try another. I think I felt like I was losing control if I didn't so I totally understand your thought process.

The DE in Greece sounds very positive & definitely worth further investigation. I really hope you find the right path that works for you both. Keep going hun, its amazing where we find the strength from sometimes!!

Jaybo, I hope your OK too & your coping with the injections etc xxx

Thanks for your support ladies.

Jaybo., thanks for the details on the Create clinic i will have a look into that.

I am planning on making contact with an English fertility nurse who coordinate the cycles for a few clinics in Greece so hopefully I will get some more information. I will keep you posted.

Tass, hope you're coping ok in this warm weather

Jaybo hope things are still going well

X

That sounds promising Pinkie, I hope you'll get some positive feedback.

I think it's great to explore all options so at least you can make an informed decision for you to move forward.

I'm fine thank you, can't believe it was so lovely last week with me pretty much hibernating to lashing rain this week! The great British summertime eh lol!!

Take care hun :flower:

Hope you doing well Jaybo xxx

We got in touch with the fertility nurse and she has provided us with a lot of information on a few clinics. We have narrowed it down to 3 so will look further into these, although my gut is swaying towards one of them so we will see.

I have booked to go to Spain with my sister and two nephews in August so I am hoping to chill out for a week and get started when we get back. With minimal waiting times I hope to cycle in Oct time.

Hope you are both getting on ok? Tass, please let us know once you have given birth. Good luck.

BTW, after 2 years I finally started a journal if you want to follow along? Its nice to now have somewhere to write down all my feelings while going through these next steps.

:flower:

Pinkie, that sounds great that you're narrowing clinics down & it's brilliant that's there not much of a waiting time.

How does the cycle work with a donor egg, does it follow your natural cycle or will you need medication to control? I'll be keeping everything crossed for you.

A holiday in the sun sounds like heaven! I can imagine the tapas now!! It be lovely to get away from the day to day things as well & have a complete break, try & relax as much as possible & build your energy levels back up (and have some sangria for me too please as well).

We're hoping to go away next May if possible, have been looking at Ibiza but for this year it's UK holidays only, please please let us have some decent sunshine over the holidays!!

Take care hun xx

P.S. I'll jump onto your journal too for a stalk xx

Tass, you're in luck we're suppose to be having a warm sunny August so hopefully your UK holiday will be kind to you. And I love Ibiza, its so beautiful over there. We wanted to head back this year but I don't think that's going to happen unfortunately, we'll have to make the most of where we go for our cycle.

I am not 100% sure how DE cycles work. I am pretty sure it will be medicated because I'll need to make sure I am working with the donors cycle. From what I have read I will need to shut my system down and then build my lining up for transfer. Once we have decided on the clinic we'll then make contact with the nurse who will go through the finer details with us.

We still haven't decided there are so many things to think about :wacko:

:flower:

Hi lovely ladies,

Sorry I haven't been posting much. I started a journal too so have been adding updates over in that section - I'm rubbish at posting on multiple threads - but I've been lurking and stalking!

Tass you must be ready to drop now! Hope you're feeling ok. So excited for you. Let us know when you give birth.

Pinkie a holiday in Spain sounds just the ticket. Hope your research into DE is going well - I posted in your journal. :hugs:

I had my EC yesterday which went well and now I'm nervously waiting for a call from the clinic on how my eggs (hopefully embryos now) are doing. I've posted a fuller update in my journal if your interested to pop over! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->