Egg Donor Cycle Abroad

Pinkie3

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

After 3 failed cycles with my own eggs we are looking at going abroad for an egg donor cycle. I am in contact with an English fertility nurse who will be our co-ordinator but I am undecided at which clinic to use. She gave us a choice of 5 and we have narrowed it down to 3 and I will be doing some research on each of them. Has anyone had any experience with these clinics? All the reviews I find seem to be a few years old.

Newlife in Thessaloniki in Greece
ProcreaTex in Madrid Spain
FIV in Marbella Spain

Also if you haven't used these clinic but had an egg donor cycle somewhere else I would love to hear your experiences, tips and advice.

I can't find much on this site about egg donor cycles, if there is already a thread going or you recommend another site please let me know.

Thanks in advance :flower:

I live in the states and I did egg sharing. I really like it because I could donate my eggs and help another couple out and they paid for my ivf, which I would have never been able to afford. Both of us got a nice amount of eggs. Her 9 and mine 8 :) could be something to think about

It was a wonderful thing you done for that lucky couple.

Unfortunately these clinics do not do egg sharing. And the waiting list here in the UK can be forever. Time isn't on my side so need a full donor.

Congratulations on your bfp.

Hi
If you pop into the inconceivable and beyond thread you'll find lots of us who've done donor cycles, UK and abroad.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"