Egg Mayo sandwich

C

charlotte8

I really!!! fancy one for lunch!
And the eggs are hard boiled to make this sandwich right?
so its ok to eat??
xx

Yeah, as long as all eggs are cooked and mayo isn't homemade xx

I had lush egg mayo sandwich from morrisons yesterday :D

I avoided all the mayo sarnies today and just had salad with wholemeal bread - tres boring!!

Is it seriously ok to eat mayo?!?!

ive been worried about mayo as well. I was told to avoid it by my doctor.

You shouldn't eat homemade mayo as its made with raw eggs but shop bought mayo is fine as its parsturised.
If I go to a cafe or restaurant I always check to see if chef makes it or buys it in first.

I am eating mayo right now with my chicken salad and loving it! Couldn't live without it!!

The problem with home made or fresh mayo is that the eggs are unpasteurised...shop bought jars of mayo are made with pasteurised eggs, so if you use that for your sandwich you're fine. And eggs are fine, they just need to be cooked properly.

Mmmm i really want an egg mayo sandwich now!!!!!!!!

Hi hun,
Thought you might find it helpful to know that hellmans is defo OK to eat; as the other girlies say as long as it is pasturised its fine to eat...most mayos used by sandwich shops are bought wholesale from catering suppliers and use raw egg (so are cheaper own brand mayo's) so I would check with the sandwich shop before you buy...the lovely lady at the shop I go to makes me a sandwich with hellmans everyday!

Enjoy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"