egg sharing at woking nuffield

raf-wife

Reaction score
hi ladies, we are thinking of trying ivf #2 at woking and want to do egg sharing i will call the clinic next week but wanted to know if any of you have any info on this from this clinic, thanks x

Hi there, I've had 3 IVFs at Woking Nuffield, unfortunately all failed, but I can say they are a great clinic, the people there are lovely, and my treatment was excellent. I would have joined their egg sharing scheme as a recipient but their waiting list is 12 months and we have found somewhere with a shorter waiting list, but my first choice would have been Woking. Definitely call them and get some info. I believe you will have to go for counselling before being considered for egg sharing, oh and you have to be under 35 and undergo various tests (same anywhere you go) but all in a good cause. It's lovely ladies like you willing to egg share who help ladies like me who need the help of others to achieve their dream (we're going to have 1 more go with my eggs then onto egg donoe). Good luck!

thanks for that, i wasnt happy with wessex fertility at all, all my appointments were very rushed and nothing was explained during my scans, i definatly expected more from private treatment, before my last ivf i had decided to donate any left over embryos if i had a bfp so im more than happy to donate half my eggs, i think i should fit in with the criteria too my amh is high, fsh under 10, and bmi under 30, i will call them on monday, good luck for your next go x

hiya rafwife, were going to do egg sharing at crm london if all goes well with test etc good luck with yours xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->