Egg white CM V semen (yuck!)

trumpetbum

2 girls..boy on the way.
Reaction score
So ok ladies, what's the deal. Forgive me I'm new to all this but if you're BDing a lot, and checking for egg white CM can you tell the difference the next day or might that seemingly promising stretchy blob of egg white CM be some left over man goo. Ah, babymaking is so beautiful:blush:

haha i so know where you're coming from... :p

I will :) but if you're Bding each day for example..won't checking before bding bring the same problem? *spot the newb!*

I was wondering that too!! How can u check it and be sure if you BD everyday?! Cause there is always stuff left over! (eww lol) but its true! LOL

lol I would think so. But I didnt BD for over 1 day and checked my cm and it was the same as when I was BDing... So who knows

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one that's for sure, lol.

Fertility Friend said:
How can I tell the difference between fertile cervical fluid and semen?

If you find that you have more watery or eggwhite days than you would expect and that these often follow days or nights that you had intercourse, then you may be mistaking seminal and cervical fluid. They have similar properties because they share the same function: transporting and nourishing sperm. You will find, however, that fertile cervical fluid (eggwhite) is more clear and stretchy and shiny. It will stretch a couple of inches without breaking. Semen may be more whitish and is more likely to break when pulled.

If you are in doubt and it is near your fertile time, always record eggwhite cervical fluid, even if it may be obscured by seminal fluid. This way, you will not miss a potentially fertile time. Emitting semen immediately after intercourse by doing kegel exercises (which is sometimes recommended for people who are charting to avoid pregnancy so that cervical fluid is not obscured) is not recommended when you are trying to conceive. While most sperm reach their destination within your reproductive tract quite quickly after intercourse, you don't want to sacrifice your chances of conception to have a perfect chart.

Here's some info for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->