Egg whites to conceive!

This is where I am confused. Wouldn't it be better to put them in before he ejaculates that way its already there? But whatever works for you right? I just can't put it in the cup and then insert it because I would spill it all out. I don't know what to do because I don't need lube, I get wet enough as it is and I don't want him slipping out of me. Maybe I will use 1/4 instead of 1/2 a syringe.

I am thinking maybe putting it in the soft cup afterwards is for people that don't want a mess, but I could be wrong :)

I also get very wet during intercourse so I would fear of slippage as well. Nothing ruins the moment more when you're both about to orgasm and it slips out :rofl:

Dawn & CuddleBunny: I actually do think it would be a good idea to put it in there first, but then at the same time wouldn't they get all over the place and not really be that much at your cervix to nourish them and keep them alive? Because I kinda imagine that if there wasn't a lot of it, wouldn't it just absorb into yout body fairly quickly? I actually got this idea from another thread, and then decided to give it ago when I saw another person doing it too..I think with the soft cups & preseed thing, the idea is to kinda create like a pool that they can "swim" in and that will nourish them when the sperm is being held against your cervix...that's what I assumed anyways...so I mean I think it would kinda be the same with the egg whites, which I am sure are better than preseed because its more natural. I don't think you need to use that much of I in the cup...maybe like a table spoon..I may have put too much. I was also thinking that if you actually pull the bag of the softcup all the way out, then put the cup in maybe it wouldn't spill as much... I also think it would be helpful to practice..but not with egg whites lol... I'm not sure.. I am just as new to this as you too...only thing I can tell you for sure is that eggs will not go bad if left out for more than 30 minutes...

Hmm maybe put a little in for when they are shot in and then a little more to replace what may have fallen out?

Ohh the things we have to do to get knocked up :wacko:

LOL youre hilarious, Dawn..

So you guys I have a friend in the dairy business! I had forgotten about him! I am going to ask him to give me a professional answer about how long you can leave egg whites out.. I am also going to ask him about the PH balance of pasturized and non pasturized egg whites in the carton and then the whites from regular eggs, cage free etc.. If you can think of any other questions you would like me to ask him, post them and I will ask him right away!

Omg! This morning was the 1st time I'd ever heard of this and now I'm seein it everywhere! When I first saw sum1 say they were tryin Egg White I was seriously thinkin of leavin the yokes out of my omelettes! How dumb am I :blush: Goes to show, u learn something new everyday! :haha:

OK so I tried this today and I'm kinda scared I messed it up. I got the egg whites that were already seperated from the grocery store. So then I put a little bit of them in a small mesuring cup and covered it with plastic suran wrap and put in under our bed. We fell asleep for maybe 2-3 hours or so, then we woke up BD'd and then I went to put the eggwites in and they were really cold still. And I read that if they were too cold that they could kill the sperm, which is obviously not what I want to do. So I had OH put them in the microwave for 3 seconds. When he brought them back they were hot... So I let them cool down until they were luke warm, then poured some in the softcup, like I would with the preseed. So I go to insert it, and some of it spilled on the bed...not sure how much but I'm sure some was still in the softcup.. Do you think I botched the whole thing and just maybe killed his sperm somehow with the eggwhites, or botched it by spilling the eggwhites and maybe there wasn't enough in the cup? Cuz I read that a woman who worked at a lab did a test with the soft cups. She BD and then later took the cup out and looked at the sperm in the cup and it was all dead. The next day she tried again only this time she used preseed and when she looked at it, mosy of the sperm were still alive..so I'm thinking that maybe I killed his sperm by spilling the whites? There is another thread on here about this..I'm gonna ask the exact same questions there too :) ......

Never microwave the egg whites ,you dont want cooked eggwhites.
and its not good to let them sit out for more then 30 minutes .

Here is what I do; I take a medicine syringe suck up the egg whites let it sit at room temp for no more then 30 minutes, place it inside me at the cervix then BD ( the egg whites will be warm enough by the time OH finishes. ) placing it in after BDing pulls down the sperm and you dont want that.you want them to swim up.

I am not even remotely worried about the egg whites going bad if I leave them out for 3-4 hours. As long as the condition is not higher than room temperature, then they can't go bad. There was a time where refridgerators did not exist or ice ice boxes. It will take a while for an egg an egg to spoil that's not in the fridge. I travel A LOT and notice that in a lot of countries they do not even keep their eggs in the refridgerator section of the store. Its because its not needed, but it does help to keep the eggs more fresh for a long period of time. I also cook a lot and there are lots of recipes that require you let the eggs get to room temperature before adding them.

I probably won't be trying the microwave thing again though! A friend on here suggested that I put the whites in a small sealable jar, then put the jar in a bowl of warm water while, and leave them there while I BD..its a great idea as it will heat them without the possibility of cooking them, and it won't zap out any of the proteien like a microwave could (not sure if that's what they do)...then I will put that in the softcup, and insert after BD-ng. OH would never let me insert them first LOL. We really don't need any sort of lube, it would make things much too slippery for us and neither of us would be able to feel anything.... So I choose to put preseed etc in the cup after! But your idea is great for the girls who can use lubes, so thank you!

Only reason I mention not to leave freshly cracked eggs sit out in the air more then 30 minutes is your risking a bacterial infection doing that. a fresh egg uncracked is fine to let sit out for up to two hours. but once cracked it should be used quickly .yes people have let eggs sit out over years and ate them but were not talking about eating them were talking about putting them where the sun dont shine! lol. so I would take it out just long enough to heat it in water and use it right away. just trying to be helpful .

I agree with Lisap... that's why I did it the way I did. I figured in the shell was fine, but as soon as I cracked it, it was time to use it.

Dawn & CuddleBunny: I actually do think it would be a good idea to put it in there first, but then at the same time wouldn't they get all over the place and not really be that much at your cervix to nourish them and keep them alive? Because I kinda imagine that if there wasn't a lot of it, wouldn't it just absorb into yout body fairly quickly? I actually got this idea from another thread, and then decided to give it ago when I saw another person doing it too..I think with the soft cups & preseed thing, the idea is to kinda create like a pool that they can "swim" in and that will nourish them when the sperm is being held against your cervix...that's what I assumed anyways...so I mean I think it would kinda be the same with the egg whites, which I am sure are better than preseed because its more natural. I don't think you need to use that much of I in the cup...maybe like a table spoon..I may have put too much. I was also thinking that if you actually pull the bag of the softcup all the way out, then put the cup in maybe it wouldn't spill as much... I also think it would be helpful to practice..but not with egg whites lol... I'm not sure.. I am just as new to this as you too...only thing I can tell you for sure is that eggs will not go bad if left out for more than 30 minutes...

The reason egg whites helps with conception is because the PH is a high 8-9 which makes the sperm thrive and helps them live longer and get to the egg easier . you dont need alot of it just a 2-3 ml at the cervix is enough to raise the PH and help the sperm make it to the egg. I have used them several times and never did they all fall out.

Hey Lisa, when you say "at the cervix" do you mean put the dropper/syringe up against the cervix and squirt or should you try to get it in the little opening or just shove it in there and squeeze? :haha:

Trying this tonight!

A few weeks ago when I mentioned it to DF,he said" if you are gonna do it,don't tell me!"

So that's exactly what I plan to do lol

If the egg white is accidentally left out it should be placed in full sun because UV light is a known bacterial sanitiser. But I wouldn't try it in the northern hemisphere personally - there is more UV light in Australia and New Zealand

Hey Lisa, when you say "at the cervix" do you mean put the dropper/syringe up against the cervix and squirt or should you try to get it in the little opening or just shove it in there and squeeze? :haha:

No just place it at the cervix ,not inside.

another thing about leaving them out once they are cracked and putting them inside you raw versus leaving them out and eating them is: when you eat them you cook them first, killing any harmful bacteria and you also have your stomach acids killing an sort of bacteria.

Oddly, I am kind of psyched to try this now. Got about a week and half to go.

I'm going to try this out too! Thanks for this post, E and congrats on your pregnancy!!! :D

Thank you so much! Good luck to all of you!

My rule of thumb with this was fresh is best. I got the most fresh eggs, organic, cage free, from the farmers market, not the carton egg whites, and let it sit to room temp INSIDE the egg, then right before we would BD I would get everything ready. I'm paranoid about infection so I tried to do everything as fresh as I could... XO!

:dust:

The PH of fresh organic eggs are higher then the PH of carton eggs.
fresh eggs are typically a 9 which makes the Y ( boy ) sperm thrive .
the reason I have had troubles conceiving is not only was my DH count a little low but I found out my PH is only a 4 which will kill off most of the sperm within minutes, this is why egg whites help so many conceive because its raising your vaginal PH so the sperm can live longer and make its way to the egg.:flower:

The PH of fresh organic eggs are higher then the PH of carton eggs.
fresh eggs are typically a 9 which makes the Y ( boy ) sperm thrive .
the reason I have had troubles conceiving is not only was my DH count a little low but I found out my PH is only a 4 which will kill off most of the sperm within minutes, this is why egg whites help so many conceive because its raising your vaginal PH so the sperm can live longer and make its way to the egg.:flower:

That is some great information. I don't know anything about my personal PH but I was wondering which eggs would be better but since you said the fresh ones make the boy sperm live longer I'm gonna go with carton eggs, really wanting a girl.

Thanks so much for sharing this :flower:

If the egg white is accidentally left out it should be placed in full sun because UV light is a known bacterial sanitiser. But I wouldn't try it in the northern hemisphere personally - there is more UV light in Australia and New Zealand

Personaly I would just leave it and get another egg :)
There is a very thin line between the point of optimal temp for bacteria breading and UV killing 100% of the bacteria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->