Egg whites to conceive!

Why is it when I posted about this years ago everyone called me a loon and said it was a discusting idea now everyones on about it :)

I just read on another post something to do with egg whites,I thought they were talking about CM egg whites hehehe.

Is this something new ? have done alot of research and this is the first time I have read anything about it.

Congrats on your pregnancy

Good luck hun :):)

Woooooooooohooooooooooo tried Egg whites for the first time last night, went high on my CBFM so thought, sod it!!!! OH was slighty freaked out but felt like normal lube. FX the little :spermy: will make it to the egg, will be using them over the next few days, really hope they work! Had a MC in March and have been trying ever since with no luck :( And if I get a BFP this month then my 12 weeks will be on the 25th Dec, it would be so magical telling everyone on Xmas day :)

Why is it when I posted about this years ago everyone called me a loon and said it was a discusting idea now everyones on about it :)

Everyone thought I was a loon too at first! :)

Did you conceive using them too?

The PH of fresh organic eggs are higher then the PH of carton eggs.
fresh eggs are typically a 9 which makes the Y ( boy ) sperm thrive .
the reason I have had troubles conceiving is not only was my DH count a little low but I found out my PH is only a 4 which will kill off most of the sperm within minutes, this is why egg whites help so many conceive because its raising your vaginal PH so the sperm can live longer and make its way to the egg.:flower:

That is some great information. I don't know anything about my personal PH but I was wondering which eggs would be better but since you said the fresh ones make the boy sperm live longer I'm gonna go with carton eggs, really wanting a girl.

Thanks so much for sharing this :flower:

To test your own PH at ovulation time you would need to buy some PH test strips I buy mine on ebay and you check for cm like you normally would then rub the cm on the test strip.wait for 5 minutes then compare the color on the strip to the color chart on the side of the bottle. if your EWCM is a 7 or above then you dont need to use egg whites to help you conceive ,
you can also test your DH's semen and if its not above a 7 you want to have him raise his PH naturally by staying away from dairy and anything acidic.

if you are TTC a girl then dont use egg whites because the egg whites make the Y (boy) sperm thrive, the X ( girl) sperm can swim though any CM PH which is why I have 4 girls ,(my CM PH is 4). so for a girl you want to be acidic but just to caution it does take longer to conceive because with a ph of 4-5 your cm is killing off a majority of the sperm mainly the Y sperm.

the reason I have had troubles conceiving is not only was my DH count a little low but I found out my PH is only a 4 which will kill off most of the sperm within minutes, this is why egg whites help so many conceive because its raising your vaginal PH so the sperm can live longer and make its way to the egg.:flower:

That is some great information. I don't know anything about my personal PH but I was wondering which eggs would be better but since you said the fresh ones make the boy sperm live longer I'm gonna go with carton eggs, really wanting a girl.

To test your own PH at ovulation time you would need to buy some PH test strips I buy mine on ebay and you check for cm like you normally would then rub the cm on the test strip.wait for 5 minutes then compare the color on the strip to the color chart on the side of the bottle. if your EWCM is a 7 or above then you dont need to use egg whites to help you conceive ,
you can also test your DH's semen and if its not above a 7 you want to have him raise his PH naturally by staying away from dairy and anything acidic.

if you are TTC a girl then dont use egg whites because the egg whites make the Y (boy) sperm thrive, the X ( girl) sperm can swim though any CM PH which is why I have 4 girls ,(my CM PH is 4). so for a girl you want to be acidic but just to caution it does take longer to conceive because with a ph of 4-5 your cm is killing off a majority of the sperm mainly the Y sperm.

I would assume you need to do this when you know you are ovulating? I quit charting and OPKs, just going by the week I had been ovulating and my cm and cp. I know not a full proof plan but I found that if we knew, it wasn't working and my husband wasn't "working". Just too much pressure for him. I figured 7 days around the day I had been o'n wouldn't be too big of a stretch since I am pretty regular now after the mc.

I don't know what to do now about the eggwhites. I really only want a girl but I will do whatever I can to just get pregnant. :wacko:

I would assume you need to do this when you know you are ovulating? I quit charting and OPKs, just going by the week I had been ovulating and my cm and cp. I know not a full proof plan but I found that if we knew, it wasn't working and my husband wasn't "working". Just too much pressure for him. I figured 7 days around the day I had been o'n wouldn't be too big of a stretch since I am pretty regular now after the mc.

I don't know what to do now about the eggwhites. I really only want a girl but I will do whatever I can to just get pregnant. :wacko:

Its best to test your CM at ovulation because its naturally more acidic when your not in your fertile time.

Pasteurized egg whites in the carton have a PH of 8 so that would give you a 50/50 chance for boy or girl , a PH of 9.9 is what makes the Y sperm thrive, sorry I was not more specific .Good luck I hope you get your girl.

I am glad to see someone else who has checked their ph! I thought I was over the top checking mine but also found out I have a 4-5 normally, even during my O time. I used egg whites for 3 BDs this cycle and am hoping it worked. I however, didn't put the egg whites in for the actual :sex: because the DH was weirded out by it. I put about 1/2 teaspoon worth in a bowl, had him ejaculate in it and then sucked it up with an oral syringe and inserted that after we were finished. Round 1 was a success. I got soft cup in and all was great. Rounds 2 & 3 were what I'm calling a no go. I inserted the sample with egg whites and it seemed to just all come back out before I could even get the syringe out or the softcup in. I don't know what went wrong because nothing was different any of the times.:shrug:

Could try an egg chaser... BD the normal way and then put the eggs in later and then orgasm.

Do you think the ph being so low would damage or kill the sperm if there's no egg white in there to neutralize it first?

Well we didn't use them this cycle, I thought we were out and somehow we BD'd 3 days in a row this weekend, it was very spontaneous and fun but I still think we didn't make it, although during that time I had a HSO cervix and EWCM, who knows. I guess I am in my 2ww but don't really know for sure.

Good luck Bdawn :flower:

Does anyone know a way to raise the PH of your actual CM? Or is using eggwhites the only way to make a better environment for his sperm if your PH is low?

Can any one tell me a brand they use for the CM PH Testing? Ive seen lots of different ones but I want to make sure Im not actually buying a PH testing kit say for a pool or a hot tub lol.... :)

I got my ph strips off ebay for like $1 and free shipping. You have to get the full range strips that go from 1-14. The ones for a pool don't go that low or high. You can use the vagasil test kit for a yeast infection from what I heard but it's expensive and I have used quite a few of the paper strips to check at different times of my cycle. This was the title from the listing I got my strips off ebay : 160 Full Range 1-14 pH Test Paper Strips Litmus NewI hope that helps someone to find the right ones.

Cuddlebunny, the trouble with raising pH is that it can cause infection. The cm is a pH of 4 because of the natural lactobacii bacteria which help prevent pathogenic bacterial infection. pH too high leads to vaginal bacteriosis (fishy smelling) and/or thrush. When the cm is watery, the neutral water neutralizes it somewhat so that is why cm is higher pH during the fertile period. The only way to increase pH safely then is to have runnier stretchier cm, I.e. by drinking water, using robitussen etc.

The only way to increase pH safely then is to have runnier stretchier cm, I.e. by drinking water, using robitussen etc.

OMG!!! I know this has probably been said on here before but it just occured to me. About a month or so before we conceived back in June, I stopped drinking pop with the occasional one at a restaurant. I had bought nothing but bottled water and gatorade and drank it, I HATE water but I decided it was healthier and maybe I'd lose weight too. I now wonder if thats why after all those years we never did because I drank a lot of pop!?!?! After the first cycle, after the mc, was a complete disappointment, I started again. I told myself I didn't care anymore and if I wasn't going to get pregnant again I might as well drink my pop. Hmmm maybe I should go back on the water kick.....:shrug:

Pop would lower the pH of your entire body! Especially anything cola, that stuff can strip metal it's so acidic. Soft drink contain phosphoric acid. You could try kicking the habit with some lemon flavored mineral water. I hope that fixes it for you. :)

A couple of natural ways to slightly alter cm ph is if you want it more alkaline (increased ph) then eat baby carrots, eat things high in potassium like bannanas.
Other things that are more alkaline are figs, cherries, fresh lemons, kamut pasta, spelt bread, lentils, avocado, royal jelly, pine nuts, almonds, carrots, red radish, fresh red beets, alfalfa grass, barley grass, sprouted seeds, wheatgrass.

The most easiest way to increase the ph though is to orgasm during or just before sex

As with everything though it should always be done in moderation and should only ever change your diet habbits to bring your ph back to a more nuteral leval ( I think cm ph should be about 4-4.5 someone correct me if im wrong) and should never be done to change it to favour one or the other as this can lead to vaginal infections and urinery infections.

Hmmm, I used the egg whites and I had ate a ton of almonds the week before O just because I had a craving for the cocoa roasted almonds. Mine was still around 5ish during my fertile period. I have checked after orgasm also and it doesn't seem to change mine. I do drink 1-2 cans of pop a day but not brown cola pop, I drink 7up or sprite. I cut out all artificial sweeteners a couple months back because I read that stuff can damage your organs, cause infertility and actually make you crave more sweets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->