either 7dpo OR 14dpo *UPDATE postive digi TODAY 3+* WTF

vanessamaggi

Reaction score
Hey guys, what do you think about this test? FRER taken with second morning wee. I had completely lost track of periods because we had given up TTC and were not 'preventing'.

Af hasn't showed. Thought I was safe to test as any line i would get by now would be strong.

Instead, I take a test. Very faint line. Check my diary. Turns out we had sex only one week ago. HOW COULD I FORGET THAT????? Even the terminology dpo doesn't really apply. This is a test taken either 14 or 7 days after SEX.

DSC_0596[10624].JPG

I say that's a bfp :)

I have resisted testing this morning. This is a MASSIVE achievement for me! I just know I won't get an answer today, so why put myself through it? Still planning to wait until Friday.

When I looked at the test this morning it looked fainter than I remembered. Also done ALOT of googling 'faint lines' and none of the posts in forums seem to end well.

As a result of this I have not deprived myself of my morning cup of coffee.

Here's a picture of THE SAME TEST but taken this morning. I think if I am 14DPO then i can expect AF any moment. It's so faint it's really barely there.

Symptom wise I do feel a bit off. My boobs are a tiny bit sore and I got very angry with a piece of bread this morning. Plus I feel tired. But that's about it and to be honest those are all pre-AF symptoms for me too.

DSC_0595[10630].JPG

Still saying that's a definite positive, and it's still very early days this time next week the test will be blazing I just know it! Also, be nice to the bread okay hahaha x

Still saying that's a definite positive, and it's still very early days this time next week the test will be blazing I just know it! Also, be nice to the bread okay hahaha x

Lol. too late, it's in the bin! :D my husband said: did you just waste a piece of bread? And I said YES. And he didn't ask any more. He keeps asking if I've started my period yet... Argh.

Guys. I am so weak. My husband went out and I weed on a stick. I was doing SO WELL. It wasn't FMU but it was a long hold. Easier now since I had my first I can't really feel a full bladder much anyway.

Unfortunately, and as WE ALL KNEW WOULD BE THE CASE, it's still totally faint. I mean, it's still there? So maybe that's good? But it's no darker. I think my only hope now is that I'm not yet late for my period. I'm even going back through the photos on my phone, hoping that something - anything - will jog my brain and remind me when I last had a bloody period! The curse of the long cycle :(

Photos attached. With flash and without. Note how the professional POASer has numbered them already, so I can keep track.......

DSC_0599[10637].JPG _20190710_142026[10635].JPG

That is so obvious and the line is super pink!!! I think given how early you are that line sits well, I have money on you one million percent being pregnant! Hahaha the bread thing is still tickling me, pregnancy hormones is worse than period hormones! About 3 weeks ago I cried over batteries....not even joking x

That is so obvious and the line is super pink!!! I think given how early you are that line sits well, I have money on you one million percent being pregnant! Hahaha the bread thing is still tickling me, pregnancy hormones is worse than period hormones! About 3 weeks ago I cried over batteries....not even joking x

I really hope you are right. I'm going to ask my husband tonight if he can help me work out when the last AF was. Not that I'm SURE that will help? Since obviously i still could have had a 5 week cycle rather than a 6 week.

I went out and bought some cheap Sainsbury's tests earlier and did one, so I can hopefully stave off the FRER madness until Friday. The Sainsbo's claims it shows 4 days early and was COMPLETELY blank. So... yeah. The waiting-and-seeing continues.

Batteries, though. Lol. What did they do to you?

I dont think you're 14dpo. That line is right for 7. I do think you're preggo.

I really hope you are right. I'm going to ask my husband tonight if he can help me work out when the last AF was. Not that I'm SURE that will help? Since obviously i still could have had a 5 week cycle rather than a 6 week.

I went out and bought some cheap Sainsbury's tests earlier and did one, so I can hopefully stave off the FRER madness until Friday. The Sainsbo's claims it shows 4 days early and was COMPLETELY blank. So... yeah. The waiting-and-seeing continues.

Batteries, though. Lol. What did they do to you?

Yeah I don't get much luck on any other test claiming to be really early detection, just frers! Even on the ICs I didn't get a hint of a line until after AF was supposed to be here!

Well I was in bed and realised my doppler batteries run out, OH started mumbling something to me not even sure what he said but not realising he actually said he will get some from downstairs, ended up arguing with him over it and I really lost my temper raising my voice started crying told him to shove his batteries up his butt, only for him to be sat here absolutely doubled over in tears while I continued ranting about these bloody batteries. I don't even know how it come about, I'm not a diva, I would have just got them myself....hahaha

Yeah I don't get much luck on any other test claiming to be really early detection, just frers! Even on the ICs I didn't get a hint of a line until after AF was supposed to be here!

Well I was in bed and realised my doppler batteries run out, OH started mumbling something to me not even sure what he said but not realising he actually said he will get some from downstairs, ended up arguing with him over it and I really lost my temper raising my voice started crying told him to shove his batteries up his butt, only for him to be sat here absolutely doubled over in tears while I continued ranting about these bloody batteries. I don't even know how it come about, I'm not a diva, I would have just got them myself....hahaha
That's hilarious and also makes me feel bad for you :D oh the hormones!! What crazies they make us :D :D :D Hopefully your OH was understanding!!

Reckon I'm out though. Just weakened AGAIN and did a FRER. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Granted my pee didn't look that dark, but it was a long hold. I'd had a couple of cups of tea. But I'm also awake and it's gone midnight. My sore boobs have gone. My fatigue has gone. I just feel pretty normal now. I'd love to think this is a good'un, but I reckon I've just been unlucky.

And it's so frustrating because I shouldn't even KNOW. If my darn cycle wasn't so unpredictable I probably wouldn't even think I was late by now. My OH thinks I'm due on Saturday but tbh he was next to useless trying to help me work out when my AF last came, and even if I'm due on Saturday that would make me 12 dpo by now, and a completely blank test on a FRER is NOT a good sign, even with late night pee.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to test in the morning. I'll take a pic of that one. Can't be bothered to do tonight's. It's too depressing.

I dont think you're 14dpo. That line is right for 7. I do think you're preggo.

What about a blank test tonight though? Shouldn't go blank should they? I mean, there should be SOMETHING. a day later.

God, is it really only ONE DAY LATER???? Feels like i've been in this place for weeks :(

Just keep trying with your best urine of the day and don't test with any others and seeing that helps hun x

Took my temp this morning, it's 97.69. Bang on perfect normal temperature. As a result I thought, nah, not going to wait till tomorrow, lets get this AF on. Sure enough, FRER has the tiniest faintest almost invisible line.

I reckon I just got really unlucky and caught a chemical on its way out. Gutted.

DSC_0609[10649].JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->