Ejacuation ????

Ajbww

Reaction score
Hi everyone I was wondering if you can get pregnant from the second ejaculation lol we didn't have sex the first time and he ejacutaef and then an hour later he ejaculaed
Inside can I still fall pregnant? Thanks :)))

I would assume any form of it will be able to get you pregnant, it's just like how they say the pull out method doesn't work because of the pre-cum that comes out before actual ejaculation so yes, as long as your ovulating. you can get PG

I agree with Tinker1983

Hey Tinker1983, it's it funny how we were warned when we were younger about the dangers of getting PG. "He doesn't even have to be in, in order to get PG" or "even if he pulls out you can get PG because of the pre cum". Well I've been temping to identify my O, he has been leaving it in, and I have been laying down to hold it in and I still can't get knocked up. lol Oh how I wish it were that easy.

I agree with Tinker1983

Hey Tinker1983, it's it funny how we were warned when we were younger about the dangers of getting PG. "He doesn't even have to be in, in order to get PG" or "even if he pulls out you can get PG because of the pre cum". Well I've been temping to identify my O, he has been leaving it in, and I have been laying down to hold it in and I still can't get knocked up. lol Oh how I wish it were that easy.

haha I know right!? my mom had me so scared of getting pregnant that I made sure I never got there, now that I want to be there I can't get there!!!

While he would have very few sperm mature enough to penetrate an egg in his semen there's always a chance

Hi everyone I was wondering if you can get pregnant from the second ejaculation lol we didn't have sex the first time and he ejacutaef and then an hour later he ejaculaed

its actually the better one to use to get pregnant

my RE and OB always told me to do it twice as the first time has alot of backed up dead sperm in it and second time has the most live sperm in it that will be the one that most likley will fetilize the egg....

but as long as you have sex with no protection, you an get pregnant period

my RE and OB always told me to do it twice as the first time has alot of backed up dead sperm in it and second time has the most live sperm in it that will be the one that most likley will fetilize the egg....

I haven't heard that one justhoping. Now you say that "the first time has alot of backed up dead sperm", how long are you talking about? I know I was told going without sex for a few days can cause a decrease in the sperm count. What if it was one day apart, do you still think twice is best? This month we tried AM and PM at the time of O but it was only once each time.

I agree with Tinker1983

It's only extra super easy to get pregnant if you absolutely don't want to be. If you really want that baby it requires military precision timing. *nod*

I haven't heard that one justhoping. Now you say that "the first time has alot of backed up dead sperm", how long are you talking about? I know I was told going without sex for a few days can cause a decrease in the sperm count. What if it was one day apart, do you still think twice is best? This month we tried AM and PM at the time of O but it was only once each time.

I was told twice a day is the best to get ALL the sperm available...

as the begining of the first ejac is pretty much dead, expecially if he did not ejac ..

and the end of the second isnt mature enough so its best to do it twice in one day....

i have done it two times in a row or just one time in the morning and one time in the evening.....I asked about that one and was told that did not make to much of a difference...

though im ttc now three yrs....I have been pregnant 11 times....with 4 live kiddies so there has got to be something to it?? or its a fluk but ill keep to the ritual LOL

I agree with Tinker1983

It's only extra super easy to get pregnant if you absolutely don't want to be. If you really want that baby it requires military precision timing. *nod*

OMG tell me about it :*

Thanks everyone I have watched the great sperm race on you tube and it said that
The more the man ejaculated the more the sperm is fresh, we only had like an hour between ejaculation lol so fingers crossed :))

I was told twice a day is the best to get ALL the sperm available...

as the begining of the first ejac is pretty much dead, expecially if he did not ejac ..

and the end of the second isnt mature enough so its best to do it twice in one day....

i have done it two times in a row or just one time in the morning and one time in the evening.....I asked about that one and was told that did not make to much of a difference...

though im ttc now three yrs....I have been pregnant 11 times....with 4 live kiddies so there has got to be something to it?? or its a fluk but ill keep to the ritual LOL

I wish I knew this months ago when we first started trying. This month we did the twice per day so I am hoping. My chart is totally different this month so I am crossing my fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->