ELC (mini rant sorry!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
ohh my gosh some people are just sooo :dohh: :grr:

I recently placed a big xmas order for my LO on ELC, loads of lovely stuff, bit too much got a massive box oooops :blush:

but one of the items i ordered i'm guessing was out of stock (theres no note or anything to inform me of this) so whoever packed the parcel thought it would be a good idea to put in a replacement toy, so what do they do? They look and see that all the toys i've ordered are sort of from 18 months to 2 years and give me a replacement toy thats suggested age is birth - 3 months and expect me to pay £12 for it, seriously! Please someone tell me i'm not the only one that sees the flaw in this :dohh: :dohh:

:( That is pretty pants! Their stocks must be running really low, I'm sure they picked the best thing they could find (either that or they're just idiots) :lol:

Surely they should ring and ask before replacing stuff as you'll have to pay to send it back?

noo!! how ridiculous hon!! phone them up, moan, and if you get a chance take it in to the shop, i'd phone and say you want it collected and an immediate refund!!

Id be so not happy! Id make a complaint if i was you hun x

I dont see how substituting toys is okay? Iv never heard of it before :shrug: I would not be happy at all.

well i managed to take it back and exchange it for the original item instore thankfully. I was waiting for the assistant to say 'ooo you can't do that' or something but she just giggled at me and exchanged it. Think I might still write a letter of complaint to them as it just seemed such a stupid mistake to me!

Urgh thats so annoying...the last thing i ordered was meant to have something free with it but they forgot to put it in :dohh: had to go to the store and get a new one :grr:

well i managed to take it back and exchange it for the original item instore thankfully. I was waiting for the assistant to say 'ooo you can't do that' or something but she just giggled at me and exchanged it. Think I might still write a letter of complaint to them as it just seemed such a stupid mistake to me!

Glad you got it sorted, but it was silly of them to do that in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"