Elf on the shelf arrival

Babybump87

Reaction score
How does your elf arrive ?

Ours usually comes in their 1 December box with a letter from Santa . They have an elf each this year which will be fun !

Thinking of some other ways which they could arrive !

The night before we set out the elf door and sprinkle magic elf glitter then they arrive the next morning, they don’t usually do anything special usually just eat on the sofa but they do usually bring advent calendars and maybe another treat (last year was Xmas bedding and books). This year they are bringing some Christmassy hand sanitizer along with some elf cupcakes and ‘elf breakfast cone’ (just a sweet cone but with milkshake and cereal in)

We only got our elf last year. He just appeared over night with the calenders and a letter from Santa explaining his presence

We have a elf door and they usually come with advent calendars. In previous years they have bought an advent bag/book advent/craft box.

This year we will put the door out and a letter. They are coming with a baby this year and crafts/activities that I'll spread out through the month :)

Ours have arrived a different way each time: one year I got one of those elf helium balloons and another year they ate the first chocolate in the advent calendars! We have 2 and this year they're getting a dog :) I think I'm going to do a pancake breakfast this year, some good ideas for christmassy ones online.

Such lovely ideas !!

I am excited to do it but I am always useless so we defiantly need a elf on the shelf thread for ideas when they do arrive !!

Such lovely ideas !!

I am excited to do it but I am always useless so we defiantly need a elf on the shelf thread for ideas when they do arrive !!

Yes we definitely do. Less messy the better lol

Looking forward to the Elf on the Shelf thread. I love seeing what all our elves have got up to each day! :)

Ours are coming the weekend of the 28th as they are bringing a note to say put up the decorations :haha:

But usually they bring the advent calendar

Looking forward to the Elf on the Shelf thread. I love seeing what all our elves have got up to each day! :)
Me too Bev. Gives me lots of ideas too for ours ! I am doing the rainbow skittle one this year. I think you posted it last year

Oh yes I want to try the rainbow skittles this year also

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"