Ella's one in 3 days

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
...on the 6th, I cant believe it, it has crept upon me and Im soooo not organised! Im just going to get some nibbles and some drinks and people can come and go as they please, to have everyone here at the same time would be too stressful! and I dont want to spend her first birthdat stressing out, which I tend to do alot of.

what did you all do for your LO's 1st bday ?

Well Rebecca's is coming up on the 3rd Feb, and it is bloody stressful.

We are having a party, Disney Princess theme lmao, she wont even understand, but mummy loves Disney Princess. :lol:

I prefer your idea, letting people come and go, it will be so much more relaxed and enjoyable. :wink:

Time has flown in, don't it get you all emotional your bambino is growing up so fast? I do :cry:

Hope its a fantastic day for you both and remember and take lots of photo's of your little princess :D

yeh It makes me feel sad :cry: I dont know why, she makes me laugh and I lvoe her to bits but I do get emotional thinking she's almost one and this time last year I was about to give birth!

wow disney princess sounds brill! get loads of pics

on Diors birthday we took her to the sea life centre it was great she loved crawling through the glass tunnel with fish swimming all round her :)
the the weekend after her birthday i had a little party at my house. all family and friends came round :)

god cant believe she will be 2 in march :( then Harley the next month :(

my mum had a party at herhouse for chloe was just close family :D all marks and sparks nibbles yummy!!!!

we dont have parties :( all we do is get a few balloons and banners, a cake some cups juice nibbles ect and MIL and OH's family just pop round as they please, i find it better that way, as they can help themselves and go as they please. So much more relaxing and they get to play with their pressies at their leasure :D

Yvanne said:
my mum had a party at herhouse for chloe was just close family :D all marks and sparks nibbles yummy!!!!

that sounds good yvanne, less stress for you, was it just your side of the family or both sides ? the problem we have is big families each side, plus first grandchild on both sides so everyone will want to be there, plus friends too, in our little terraced house. Im stressed thinknig about it, but Im going to try and get organised early, have a fewdrinks and enjoy the day, leave everyone to there own devices lol

We had a party, friends and family came round, Seren loved being the centre of attention.

I got really emotional too, kept cuddling and kissing her, which she hated as she kept pushing my face the other way and then crawling off to play with her friends :lol:

YOu get stressed hun you never stress hehe

We had a party round mine which u know about cos you were their, but i'll help you hun you don't have to do it on your own

hun dont worry dont stress coz u u will not enjoy the day see u sat babe i cant believe it 1 alreadyxxx

Lauz_1601 said:
Yvanne said:

that sounds good yvanne, less stress for you, was it just your side of the family or both sides ? the problem we have is big families each side, plus first grandchild on both sides so everyone will want to be there, plus friends too, in our little terraced house. Im stressed thinknig about it, but Im going to try and get organised early, have a fewdrinks and enjoy the day, leave everyone to there own devices lol

was yummy lol my mum is so snobby now she only eats organic or markies :roll: , no was just my mums side they do not get on at all!!! wudda bn WW3!!! my dad n tht just came up 2 mine :D:D

We never really did anything as it was Christmas day. But next year I will definately celebrate it a different day so she gets her party!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->