Elmo Live

I'm going to walmart with OH tonight to get one! They have them on special for 64.44$ I just hope they have some left!! OH and I are getting it for ourselves LOL! We are such kids, and we thought LO would like it eventually so why the heck not!!

i just reserved mine lol well Lillys but mine too ha

I was looking at them in our ToysRUs. They looked neat, I had seen them on ebay for $100, and told OH we needed to get one to sell it on ebay and make money.. lol. It has like working joints and everything moves, hands, elbow, wrists, VERY neat!

It is VERY cute! OH and I love it except WOW it is LOUD!!! To bad there wasn't a volume button lol

I saw them at Wal-Mart today, but I dunno... I guess I just don't get the big deal about them ha ha ha. I was the same with the whole "Tickle Me Elmo" fad a few years back. Then again, I am NOT a fan of Sesame Street, so that might be why!

At what age do you all think it is best for? Would it entertain young children also?? x

I ordered one today and it will be here tuesday, thats one xmas pressie sorted. :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->