Ema

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
How are you coping hunni?? I hope youre not getting too down about being overdue!

:hugs:

*labour dust*

Thanks hunni, Im holding up ok actually just taking one day at a time. Got a sweep on friday and if that dont work then i gotta go in on monday and hear my fate :(

So im setting me sights on the weekend :) OH spoiling me like mad every day to cheer me up, so thats nice and best make the most of it as once lil one here there will be no more of that :)

Only bad bit of it all is getting 2-4 hours sleep.......oh well :) XxxX

Aww darling.He really wants to be overcooked dont he?I was 14 days l8 with my last and its crap.Glad OH is being a saint.So hope you do it natural xx

hope it happens for you soon ema :) Enjoy being made a fuss of off your OH!!

At this rate your going to want him to stay in a bit longer haha .. all these treats your getting!!

A nice fully cooked Jacob, keeping fingers crossed it's soon hun. It's really nice that he's spoiling you lots and lots and making you feel somewhat better. Maybe Jacob just wants his mummy prepared in sleepless nights so giving you some prepping of what it's like now

Thinking of you hun! Kyle sounds like he's doin a fab job!
xxxx

Awww,Kyle is so sweet! Here's lots of labour dust for the weekend! :dust: :dust:

Awwww Kyle is being sooooo nice to you... am so very jealous!! Hope he arrives for you soon though :hugs:

lots of labour dust hun, i was 2 weeks over with my first so know how it feels xx

Oh honey! I logged on to see if he'd arrived yet, and saw Bethany had but Jacob still hasn't! I really feel for you. Hope he comes soon! :hug:

I'm glad ur getting spoilt honey!
Sending u lots of love and luck for friday's sweep!!
xx :hugs:

Good luck for fri and your sweep, hope it starts you off xxx

Enjoy being spoilt hun xx. Not long till friday now.

You're still waiting! blimey! hope he makes an arrival soon!

(make the most of napping when you fancy-sleepless nights are already getting to me! lol)

keely.x x

awww hun know how u feel i was 10 days over x enjoy ur time alone with kyle x xx

Make the most of the time you have together and all the extra attention you are getting.

Fingers crossed for Friday x x

I was late with all mine and it isn't great but at least you know that very soon it is all gonna be worth it.

I am expecting it again this time so keep telling people I will have the baby before the end of Nov :D they look at me as if I am mad.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->