Emailed Tommee Tippee

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Wobbles, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Just emailed Tommee Tippee kicking off over the CTN dummies they pulled :blush: Helped I wasn't in a good mood already :rofl: I'll let you know what they say girls I was pissed to see how many of us have been robbed by eBay sellers when we could spend our money on other essentials for our babies.

My Caitlin will NOT take any other gosh we've tried like most of you.

Think their 'experts' need sacked. Expert in what? How to screw the childs comfort & parents over. Blergh!

Now I'll wait for a reply
    :muaha:

2. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

show us the letter! im nosy lol

3. luvbunsazzle

luvbunsazzle Mummy to Rosie

Good on you
    They have done my head in. Rosie wont take any other dummy, and can i really justify paying £25 for a dummy, "yes because i'll give her what she wants/needs" but no because we shouldnt have to

4. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

good for you wobbles! will be interesting to see what they say!

5. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

Hope you kicked ass :rofl:

6. louise1302

louise1302 mum to FIVE boys :)

let us know what they say bc archie will only take those damn dummies and i refuse to pay 17 99 a pack from ebay its bloody ridiculous

7. taperjeangirl

taperjeangirl Well-Known Member

How come they are so expensive?

8. Wobbles

They swiped them off the shelves.

I rang and asked why other week and I got a lousy reply that their experts and designers came up with a new range. I asked them did their 'experts' talk for my baby and many other threw in to it that because of this people were in a situation of what could only be described as day light robbery on eBay. I know I was now I'm in a situation where I need more. I've tried to get Caitlin to use other soothers I've threw random ones in with her toys ...No go!

Dunno about others I can't be the only one but I refused to use Tommee Tippee bottles for this reason with Megan. I'm surely not going to be the only one uncomfortable with using their products now? I tried MAM with Megan and she didn't like them - OH wanted to use their bottles again I was like no way will use Avent & Boots own.

9. Shinning_Star

Shinning_Star WTT for a possible no4???

EEEEKKKKK< WHat dummies have they pulled off the shelves? I am using tt closer to nature pure ones at mo, please say they've not been pulled? Where did I miss this news from?

10. jacksmummy

jacksmummy Well-Known Member

They are the only ones Jack will use aswell. My mum managed to get some off a web site in france they were £10 including postage cheaper than e bay tho! can try and get the addy if you want xxxxx

11. taperjeangirl

taperjeangirl Well-Known Member

12. Wobbles

They are the 'old' style of ctn. The sucky bit isn't flat or bent.

https://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:1wUj5W1ucZLpHM:https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ks%252B6u7HAL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Yer please for emergencys lol

I basically said the same to them about 'trusting' ...like that review says.

13. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

We don't have that stuff here but I totally know what you mean by having soother preferences.. Elyse will only take the Playtex Ortho Pro.. even though I got wayy cuter Avent ones, she hates them!

14. Panda_Ally

Panda_Ally Well-Known Member

Grr this is annoying there the ones that holly has got... luckily she doesnt rely on them but y pull such a good product off selves. Wobbs how about start a BnB pertition (?) and sent it to them!!