• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Emailed Tommee Tippee

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Just emailed Tommee Tippee kicking off over the CTN dummies they pulled :blush: Helped I wasn't in a good mood already :rofl: I'll let you know what they say girls I was pissed to see how many of us have been robbed by eBay sellers when we could spend our money on other essentials for our babies.

My Caitlin will NOT take any other gosh we've tried like most of you.

Think their 'experts' need sacked. Expert in what? How to screw the childs comfort & parents over. Blergh!

Now I'll wait for a reply
:muaha:

Good on you
They have done my head in. Rosie wont take any other dummy, and can i really justify paying £25 for a dummy, "yes because i'll give her what she wants/needs" but no because we shouldnt have to

good for you wobbles! will be interesting to see what they say!

let us know what they say bc archie will only take those damn dummies and i refuse to pay 17 99 a pack from ebay its bloody ridiculous

They swiped them off the shelves.

I rang and asked why other week and I got a lousy reply that their experts and designers came up with a new range. I asked them did their 'experts' talk for my baby and many other threw in to it that because of this people were in a situation of what could only be described as day light robbery on eBay. I know I was now I'm in a situation where I need more. I've tried to get Caitlin to use other soothers I've threw random ones in with her toys ...No go!

Dunno about others I can't be the only one but I refused to use Tommee Tippee bottles for this reason with Megan. I'm surely not going to be the only one uncomfortable with using their products now? I tried MAM with Megan and she didn't like them - OH wanted to use their bottles again I was like no way will use Avent & Boots own.

EEEEKKKKK< WHat dummies have they pulled off the shelves? I am using tt closer to nature pure ones at mo, please say they've not been pulled? Where did I miss this news from?

They are the only ones Jack will use aswell. My mum managed to get some off a web site in france they were £10 including postage cheaper than e bay tho! can try and get the addy if you want xxxxx

Wobbles, you aren't the only one, I just found this review of the new ones on Amazon......

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Closer-Nature-Pure-Soothers-months/dp/B001FXGG1I/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1

Scroll right down,
what a bunch of nobs Tommee Tippee are! , surely they must realise that once babies find something they like, they stick with it~?

Hope you get somewhere with this Wobbles, give Watchdog a call!!

EEEEKKKKK< WHat dummies have they pulled off the shelves? I am using tt closer to nature pure ones at mo, please say they've not been pulled? Where did I miss this news from?
They are the 'old' style of ctn. The sucky bit isn't flat or bent.

https://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:1wUj5W1ucZLpHM:https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ks%252B6u7HAL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

They are the only ones Jack will use aswell. My mum managed to get some off a web site in france they were £10 including postage cheaper than e bay tho! can try and get the addy if you want xxxxx

Yer please for emergencys lol

Wobbles, you aren't the only one, I just found this review of the new ones on Amazon......

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Closer-Nature-Pure-Soothers-months/dp/B001FXGG1I/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1

Scroll right down,
what a bunch of nobs Tommee Tippee are! , surely they must realise that once babies find something they like, they stick with it~?

Hope you get somewhere with this Wobbles, give Watchdog a call!!

I basically said the same to them about 'trusting' ...like that review says.

You may be interested to learn that because of this happening I refused to buy your CTN bottles like I used with my older daughter - how can I rely on your company? I'm sure others have felt the same who have extended their families, expecting now or plan to extend their families in the near future.

We don't have that stuff here but I totally know what you mean by having soother preferences.. Elyse will only take the Playtex Ortho Pro.. even though I got wayy cuter Avent ones, she hates them!

Grr this is annoying there the ones that holly has got... luckily she doesnt rely on them but y pull such a good product off selves. Wobbs how about start a BnB pertition (?) and sent it to them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"