emalou90 is spending the day under a blanket...

emalou90

Reaction score
.. watching tv, drinking chocolate milkshake, eating lots of food and maybe even get up to play the Sims 3 :thumbup:

LAZY
what has everyone got planned for the day?

mmmm the christmas food cupboard is shouting me :( om nom nom xxx

lol I'm trying to encourage my other half into doing his part time uni course since he's the worse procrastinator ever!
I want choco milk shake and nibbles :(

well you're being pro-active! :)
im such a veg right now haha.. breadsticks anyone? :D
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i found nachos.

nooo someone stop me x

I'll only stop you if you bring them to scotland! lol

Sounds fab hun :D Im not doing much today either,just going to chill out.We havnt done our Christmas food shopping yet or I probs would be wanting some of it too lol.xxx

I'll only stop you if you bring them to scotland! lol

HAHA i just posted on the terrys chocolate orange thread...
if i wont get the bus to Wellingborough, IM NOT COMING TO SCOTLAND hahaha (though it's lovely when its winter :thumbup:)

definately a duvet day today... with the perfect excuse of no sleep during the night.. would be perfect, except have a party i need to prepare everything for....
nah it can wait for a good few hours!

Sounds fab hun :D Im not doing much today either,just going to chill out.We havnt done our Christmas food shopping yet or I probs would be wanting some of it too lol.xxx

Good :) glad someone else is just chilling. (oohhh funny winter pun :haha:)

i still need to get a few more christmas food bits.. at this rate i'll have to re-shop! x

definately a duvet day today... with the perfect excuse of no sleep during the night.. would be perfect, except have a party i need to prepare everything for....
nah it can wait for a good few hours!

that's the attitude ;)
hope you sleep well tonight :flower:
x

lol pretty sure OH does as well bless him... he felt so guilty about going to sleep when I was tossing and turning.. which means that HE can prepare stuff for the party and I can veg in front of the TV

:nope: no chilling for me today, taking lottie to playgroup in a min so have a couple of free hours, we finished decorating the dining room last night so curtains need putting back up etc, i need to hoover and wash baby clothes and wrap a few pressies if i have the time! I can have a little sleep with lottie when she gets home at half 4! x Duvet day sounds lovely!
P.S Kelz22, i've still not done my xmas fod shop, its another thing i need to cram in to next week!! Enjoy your day ladiesxx

Well my OH's working 12-4pm then getting ready to go out on his works xmas do so i'm on my own from like now until whatever time he comes in tonight :rofl: I'm going to sit on the sofa with my 2 cats and their blanket, laptop on my knees, BnB and lots of food! :D

:nope: no chilling for me today, taking lottie to playgroup in a min so have a couple of free hours, we finished decorating the dining room last night so curtains need putting back up etc, i need to hoover and wash baby clothes and wrap a few pressies if i have the time! I can have a little sleep with lottie when she gets home at half 4! x Duvet day sounds lovely!
P.S Kelz22, i've still not done my xmas fod shop, its another thing i need to cram in to next week!! Enjoy your day ladiesxx

aww :( but still at least you get a little sleep later on :) you're being a busy bee! x

Well my OH's working 12-4pm then getting ready to go out on his works xmas do so i'm on my own from like now until whatever time he comes in tonight :rofl: I'm going to sit on the sofa with my 2 cats and their blanket, laptop on my knees, BnB and lots of food! :D

niiiiiiiiice :D
sounds exactly like me, apart from my OH has been gone since 7:30am.

right im going to make myself some lunch...
spaghetti and cheese? mmmmmmm x

I went to the shop but they didn't have any crusha :( how unfair is that??!! Instead I am laying on the sofa slouching (shhh don't tell the midwife) drinking lemon barley and cranberry juice for this possible UTI (you can tell her that part). Ooh and I have eaten half a cadbury yule log since yesterday and am considering (weather permitting) demanding burger and chips from the kebab shop for tea.

HAHAHA 'demanding' !! Love it!! :) me too!

cannot believe they never had any crusha :( rude or what x

God i'm staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarving again :rofl:

OH's gone out to his Xmas do and is so petrified of leaving me at home alone incase something happens :haha: I'll be bloody lucky!!

Cats are asleep, one next to me, one on my legs but i do have a huge grab bag of Quavers and a large bar of Aero to get me through until they wake up and i can be bothered to move :D

your day sounds fab hun :thumbup: good for you!!! have you had much snow? we've had about 4 inches here so not fancied going anywhere today!

Not expecting hubby home for a while either - he's at work and will take him ages to get home :cry: got a lovely stew in the oven though for later yum yum will be nice and warm in me belly!

Had a lazy day myself too - us pregnant ladies have to make the most of it while we can!!! All your talk of sims 3 is making me want to drag mine out to play - i used to be totally addicted to it! xxx

ooooh a week till christmas too :happydance::happydance::happydance: (sorry - bit OT!)

oh yes, i've been a lady of leisure today!!
ABOUT 4 INCHES TOO yayyy. (even though i went out in it for 10 minutes taking photographs with my old school film camera, it was FREEZING)

i LOVE the fact that you used to be addicted to it!!! :D when the new one came out i just couldnt resist buying it, wanted to see what everyone was talking about, im 5 at heart. hehe.

mmm i would say stew sounds lovely, but i hate stew ;) hehe, but hope you and your OH enjoy it!! :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"