Ema's Jacob off to the hospital :( UPDATE 2 On their way home :)

Oh no poor little man!! I hope he feels better soon!!!

Hi all thanks for all your well wishes!

God what a bad last 24hrs! I was sitting in work after posting in here. Went to a meeting and got a call from MIL that she was on the way to the hospital and could i come :saywhat: Of course im bloody coming! So i just legged it out the meeting, never even went to my desk just ran down the stairs and got in a taxi and went straight there. Called kyle on the way (who was already on his way to the hospital!) I was crying my eyes out in the back of the taxi screaming at the taxi driver im going to kill her :blush: But i was that mad. Go to A & E and they had taken jacob straight through due to his age. So i was shown to where he was and i couldnt believe what i seen. His face was just covered in blood and he was still crying. Then kyle arrived and i told him to get (in my words at the time) "fucking stupid bitch away from me and me son" So kyle took his mum outside while i seen to jacob. Luckily it looked worse than it was. He has a massive egg on his head and they did his obs and says he has signs of concusion so wanted to keep him in to monitor him just encase. And he hadnt broke his nose just where he hit it at the top with such force had burst a vessel hence all the blood. But also because it was the top of his nose this caused a black eye (almost within minutes of happening) Anyway they cleaned him all up gave him some pain killers and then got us a place on the ward. But even tho i knew nothing serious had happened i just couldnt stop worrying. So once on the ward daddy went home to get some bits and bobs and they gave me some food for jacob. Which he ate up and then wanted down to play. But i am now so paranoid i just couldnt face him being near the floor etc. I even put cusions all round his cot as i was scared he would bash himself. But jacob was fine :rofl: he was singing and shouting at everyone by 7pm and i was still shaking. Jacob go bathed at 7ish and was in bed by 8.30 both me and kyle had an armchair each beside his cot, but we both just sat there awake all night. Not wanting to sleep just encase. Dont know what we were waiting for but we were both scared shitless.

Docs came round at 8 did more obs, asked about dirty nappies etc and food intake and said we were fine to go home but to watch him over the next 24-48 hours and if anything out the normal to go straight back in.

So yeah hell of a bloody time. Not yet seen MIL she goes back to spain on friday. But ive told kyle no way in hell will she ever ever ever be watching jacob again. After i trusted her the 1st time and her reason for leaving him was "i was thirsty" She is a fucking idiot! And if i didnt see her for the rest of my life it still wouldnt be long enough. WHo is so stupid to leave a 7month old alone standing up holding a walker!!! I mean come on luv!!

But luckily jacob is back to his normal self. Bar he has actually for the 1st time in 4 months gone for a nap with daddy :shock: he never naps!

His black eye is a cracker. Will take a pic later when he awake and well to show what an evil fucking woman she is!!!

Anyway thanks again XxxX

And big thanks to lisa for keeping me head sane :) XxxX

Aww bless him, mustve been frightening for you. Id be very mad too hun :hugs:

Its the scarest thing that has happened so far. I can handle myself being hurt but not my baby. Im scared to let him do anything now...XxxX

it may sound really stupid ema but the only positive out of all this is that you've had the first 'bad thing' happen and you know how you react. we've all got something coming our way, it's just a case and when and how bad. hope you're feeling better. little jacob will be fine sweetheart. fin cracked his head the other day and he was sat right next to me. he screamed so much, i felt utterly awful. they are so bloody resilient. thinking of you honey. xx

:hugs: So glad you're all home and that Jacob is doing well. Poor little man, and poor you!
xxx

:nope: poor little man , Hope he's ok today Ema and glad he's home :hugs:

And I would have been livid too :grr: its a mums instinct isn't it? :hugs:poor little man xx

stupid woman! this is why i am constantly worrying about leaving elliot with anyone.

glad he's ok though. xx

Glad youre home poppet :hugs:

I thought I'd texted you first thing and asked 'how's your little fella?' and was getting worried when you hadnt replied.....till my Em text me and said 'what u on about mum?' :lol:

x

So glad you are both home and that Jacob is doing ok! Hope you get chance to have a rest today - I bet you are shattered!!! xx

Glad youre home poppet :hugs:

I thought I'd texted you first thing and asked 'how's your little fella?' and was getting worried when you hadnt replied.....till my Em text me and said 'what u on about mum?' :lol:

x

:rofl: oh its ok hun XxxX

poor jacob :( get some arnica for his eye :)

aww sweetheart :hugs: i'm so glad that he's home safe & that he's ok!
ive got the :gun: ready for MIL :hugs:
lots of love & hugs to you, Kyle & your brave little man :hugs: x x x x

great news on the discharge! so glad to hear that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583