Embarasing bum question

mumtobe01

one perfect little boy!
Reaction score
I have started getting sharp shooting pains up my bum!! :blush:
Any idea what it is?

I've no idea what it is, but I had it in my second pregnancy, it used to make me shoot up out of my chair!
Mention it to the midwife, she might have some answers. x

It did me tonight! I see the midwife next around 16 weeks.

Might be sciatica, prey common during pregnancy

It seems to shoot up my bum and I feel it in my lower belly especially when I sit down!?

ive had little shooting pains in my bottom but not worried about it...

I suffer with constipation pregnant or not...i tend to have these shooting pains then. Are you maybe just a little constipated??:hugs:

I've had this when I've not been pregnant too and it does make you shoot off your seat! I've never known what it was

I do seem to be able to 'go' every day but I do sometimes feel that I am not 'finished' so maybe I am a bit constipated?! :blush:

Ok the pain has evolved!
Now it is really bad when I sit down and shoots from up my bum to my uterus!! :shrug:

It could be trapped wind - that can really hurt and would be worse when you sit down because this cramps the area - and gas rises!
Try lying down on your back with your knees up - undignified but it works ;)
Or are you drinking enough? Could be constipation if not...

It could still be constipation, even if you've had some bowel movements there could still be some left in there giving you pain. I suffer from constipation on occasion and feel like i'm being stabbed up the arse sometimes. lol.

If your really worried make an appt with your m/w or doctor. Maybe ask if you can take some laxatives to make you more comfortable?

Hope you feel better soon x

I don't know what this is but I've had it on and off too. I have been a bit bunged and windy too :blush: so could be down to that. I suppose the fact that so many are getting it means it is probably normal, just another delightful symptom! :wacko:

If it's getting worse, I think you should definitely call your mw or doc.

It could be internal haemmorhoids (sp?). They give me sharp pain every now and then and it feels like i havent 'finished' after going to loo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->